E - Exciting

Saturday Night

After Louis' song Niall let his hormones get the best of him because next thing he knew, he was making out with his friend on his bed.

"Niall." Louis said, but it was muffled by the blonde's lips against his. "Calm down."

Niall didn't listen as he straddled Louis' waist and started grinding their crotches together.

"Niall." Louis sighed out in bliss, grabbing Niall's ass in both hands. "If you don't stop now I won't be able to contain myself."

The younger boy leaned down to the brunette's ear and whispered, "I'll stop when I feel like I won't be able to walk for a week."

Louis let out a groan as he flipped Niall over so he was on top. "You got it babe, but you're gonna need to be quiet cause your parents are downstairs."

Niall whimpered as Louis slid his hand up his thigh and inside his shorts.

"Fuck Niall baby, you're already so hard for me." Louis moaned, sliding his hand under the blonde's panties as the older boy started rubbing his dick.

Louis took off Niall's shorts and over sized sweater then he took off his own clothes leaving them both in their underwear.

Louis sat down against the headboard and brought Niall closer to him so that way the blonde straddled his waist.

"I want you to start grinding against me baby." Louis groaned as he put both his hands on either side of Niall's waist.

The younger boy whimpered as he started rubbing his dick against the older boy's. "This feels so good." Niall whined, leaning his head back and exposing his neck to Louis.

Louis got harder by the second, but who wouldn't when you had the sexiest little blonde in pink, lace panties grinding on your dick. He moaned when Niall started moving faster, so Louis decided to leave little love bites on the pale boy's body, starting with his neck.

"Louis." Niall whimpered. "Off." He mumbled, tugging at the edges of Louis' boxers.

It wasn't long before Niall laid on his stomach with his ass in the air and two of Louis' fingers buried knuckles deep inside of him.

"Fuck, you're so tight." Louis groaned, smacking the smooth, pale skin on Niall's ass leaving a red hand print.

Niall whimpered into the bed sheets as he tried find something to hold on to.

"You've been a very bad boy Mr. Horan." A deeper voice sounded out. "Wearing panties and short skirts in my class." The man's hands started massaging Niall's back. "I think you do it on purpose."

"Mr. Styles." Niall whimpered out.

"No baby boy, the name is daddy tonight." He growled turning Niall on his back.

"I want to hear you scream it for me so loud tonight." Harry moaned, spreading Niall's legs apart.

"Daddy." Niall whined. "Please, do something."

Harry leaned down so he could hover his body over Niall's, while resting on his forearms so he didn't crush the blonde.

"I'm gonna fuck you now." Mr. Styles growled into Niall's ear. "Hard and fast."

Niall couldn't hold back any of the moans that came out just because of Harry's naughty words.

The young blonde felt his art teacher's dick poke at his hole before it slid in. It was so thick Niall felt like he was ripping in two, but as much as it hurt he loved it.

"Yes daddy," Niall moaned, "more."

"Fuuuuuck." Harry groaned out. "You're so tight for daddy, princess."

Just when Niall was about to climax, he woke up.

-
-
This is just a filler. I'm sorry if there's any mistakes I didn't proof read this and I suck at smut so I'm sorry. I've been busy with school lately so my updates my take a while. Love you all, until next time.