C - Casual Sex

January 27th 2016

"I'm not gonna have sex with you in the boys bathroom Louis." Niall sighed taking a bite of his McChicken.

"But what if it's just casual sex?" Louis tried negotiating. "Like when we're both in the mood."

It was their lunch break and Niall was thanking God that he didn't have Louis in his next period. The two boys were sitting outside, in the courtyard, of the school eating their lunch that they got at McDonalds.

"Oh, so you mean like fuck buddies?" Niall asked nodding his head with a smirk.

"Exactly!" The brunette exclaimed with a wide smile.

"Yeah," Niall started laughing, "no." He stated, the smirk replaced with an annoyed expression.

"Why are you so keen on turning me down?" Louis asked resting his head on the table.

"Why are you so obsessed with fucking me?" Niall asked with a giggle.

"Please," Louis huffed lifting his head, "who wouldn't be?"

"I can think of a few people." Niall mumbled.

Today was one of those really hot days, the ones where you feel like your flesh is melting off your body. You know?

Niall decided if he was gonna be forced to come to school, he might as well make a statement. He wore faded pink booty shorts with a tight white tank top. His long, blonde locks were pushed back with a sparkly head band and he had two little diamond studs in his ears.

As the bell rang for 6th period Niall got up to throw away his trash with Louis following right behind him.

"Quit starring at my ass Lewis." Niall hummed, heading back into the school building.

"What!?" Louis squeaked, jogging to Niall's side. "Why would you even think that?"

"It would be crazy of me not to think that." Niall smiled as he and his best friend continued to walk.

"Well, this is your class Mr. Horan." Louis smirked, bowing before the cute blonde in front of him.

"Well thank you kind sir." Niall giggled, leaning up to kiss Louis' cheek.

Just when he pecked the soft skin, someone spoke.

"Mr. Tomlinson and Mr. Horan, this is no time for PDA." The art teacher intruded as he walked by.

"Don't you find it creepy that he always pops up out of nowhere when we kiss?" Louis whispered, eyeing the handsome, green eyed teacher that walked away.

"That didn't even count as a kiss." Niall laughed. "Just get to class before you're late." The shorter male said while ruffling the taller lads hair.

"Yes ma'am." Louis cackled as he ran to his next class.

-

Throughout Niall's phycology class he kept thinking about his friendship with Louis. If him and Louis could ever actually have a relationship. The two friends kissed on the lips plenty of times, they even had their fair share of make out sessions. It's just when things got too heated Niall always stopped it.

The mere thought of Louis and him together set his stomach in a whirl, Niall couldn't figure out if that was good or bad.

"Okay class, that's all for today." Mrs. Lana spoke taking a seat at her desk.

-

"I'm so glad this is the last period of the day." Louis sighed resting his head against Niall's. "I'm so tired. You should massage me babe." The older boy mumbled burying his face in the young lads neck.

"I would if I could, but I can't so I shan't." The blonde boy laughed.

"You're so cute." Louis hummed kissing Niall's neck.

If anyone was actually paying attention, they would see Niall's face get 50 shades redder.

"Louis stop, here comes the teacher." Niall mumbled pulling away.

"Alright everybody." Mr. Styles clapped. "Today we're gonna be working outside. We will head to the school garden and you will pick anything that catches your interest out there and draw it." He smiled.

As everyone made their way outside Niall couldn't help but wonder how good of an artist Mr. Styles was.

-

"Okay, spread out and draw." Mr. Styles ordered as he sat on a bench.

Niall picked a beautiful white rose that stood out from all the blood red ones he saw. He made sure to get every petals texture and make it look as soft as it did in real life. Although Niall couldn't quite capture its beauty, he made his best efforts.

-

When Niall finished he stood up from the ground and looked around for Louis.
He found him sitting next to Zayn, the artist, and got a little jealous at how close they were to each other.

Niall saw Mr. Styles sitting alone so he decided it would be cool to get to know him better.

"Hey there Mr. Styles." Niall smiled, sitting right beside him as their shoulders brushed a little. "I see you found something that caught your interest."

"Yes I did." Mr. Styles replied, shutting his sketch book abruptly.

"I guess I'm not allowed to see." Niall laughed awkwardly.

"You're Niall, right?" Mr. Styles asked, moving his body so he faced the blonde completely.

"Yes I am." Niall replied, looking towards Louis and Zayn as they laughed about something Louis drew.

"Well, you seem like an amazing student." Mr. Styles started. "Do you mind coming in after class today?"

Niall quickly turned his head in his teachers direction. "Did I do something wrong?"

"No, no." Mr. Styles quickly replied shaking his head. "I just want to talk about your PDA problems with Mr. Tomlinson over there."

Niall looked at Louis again. He never liked when Louis gave attention to other people, but he wouldn't admit that. "There's nothing going on between us." Niall said curtly, glaring at the hand Zayn put around Louis. "Just friends."

"Well, that's what I want to talk about." The teacher smiled. "You don't mind coming in after school, do you?" He said smoothly.

"Not at all sir." Niall mumbled looking at his hands.

-
-
-
The more comments and votes you leave, the faster I update babes.
:)