D - Dick

The same day, after school.

Niall was a little nervous as everyone packed their things and headed out the door while he stayed at his desk.

"What are you doing?" Louis laughed, with a big smile on his face. "The bell rang Niall, that means it's time to go." He stated motioning towards the door.

"I have to talk to the teacher." Niall replied curtly, not looking at Louis. "Just go talk to Zack. You were ignoring me for him anyway Lewis."

"First of all his name is Zayn and second of all I wasn't ignoring you." Louis claimed putting his hands on his hips.

Niall didn't reply. He just folded his arms across his chest and moved his body away from Louis.

"Are you really gonna be mad at me because I was talking to him?" Louis asked, raising his voice.

"Niall." Louis yelled, when the blonde boy didn't reply, "Answer me."
Louis, lost his temper and slammed his fist on the table.

Niall flinched, but didn't give in.

To his rescue though, Mr. Styles finally decided to step in.

"Excuse me, but Niall and I have something to discuss. I would appreciate it greatly if you left my room now." The teacher said with a smile.

Louis' teeth were clenched and his fists balled up. "You know, fuck it. Text me when you stop being a whiny bitch." Louis harshly remarked to Niall.

As soon as Louis left with a slam of the door Niall broke down in tears.

"I'm so sorry Mr. Styles." Niall mumbled through his hands. "I didn't mean for that to happen." Niall got up to get a tissue to wipe his face clean. "I'm sorry you had to see me like this."

"Couples argue all the time, this is normal." Mr. Styles replies, moving from his spot, to Niall across the room. "He had no right to talk to you like that though."

"No, he did." Niall sniffled blowing his nose. "I shouldn't have gotten so jealous."

Then, the art teacher did something Niall wasn't expecting.

He wrapped his arms around the fragile blonde and held him close.

"You did nothing wrong," Mr. Styles whispered into Niall's hair, "I promise."

The art teacher had a particular aroma. He smelled of, mints and roses. Fresh roses. He also smelled so clean and fresh. His whole aurora was welcoming.

Niall hesitantly brought his arms around Mr. Styles' back.

"Thank you." The young student mumbled into his teacher's chest. "You're very nice Mr. Styles."

"Please," the teacher hummed, stroking Niall's hair, "call me Harry."

Niall pulled away looking up at him. "Harry?"

The art teachers heart jumped when he said his name, he could only imagine how sweet it would be hearing the blonde moan it.