N - Nonsense

April 20th 2016

"I can't believe you're making me work with him." Louis sighed as he dialed the number to Sidney's Decor.

"Please," Harry snapped back, "like working with you is on my bucket list."

"Okay, you two need to stop with the back and forth unless you want to deal with an angry bride." Niall whispered, making sure Gemma was still relaxing on the couch.

"Why is he even here?" Louis asked with an eye roll.

"Because I'm the brother of the bride." Harry said as his voice rose. "Why are you here?"

"Because my friend asked me to help!" Louis yelled.

"Could you two be civilized people for at least an hour?" Niall snapped as he slammed his phone down.

"Niall the fucking line went to busy again." Louis groaned out. "That's the 3rd time, I'm not calling them anymore."

"Guys is everything okay in here?" Gemma asked as she walked into the kitchen with puffy eyes and sweats.

"You don't worry your pretty little head about anything." Niall smiled as he slipped his shoes on. "Louis and I are gonna run down to Sidney's Decor because she isn't answering her phone."

"Are you sure you don't want my help?" Gemma asked again as she picked up the phone book.

"I'm 100 percent sure." Niall replied as Louis grabbed his hand.

"Awe, you and Louis are so cute together." Gemma smiled sweetly.

"What?" Niall squeaked out as he quickly let go of Louis' hand. "We're not together."

"We're not." Louis said with a light smile. "I've been trying though."

"They're definitely not cute together." Harry mumbled.

"Right." Niall said awkwardly. "We have to go."

"Bye." Louis waved to Gemma as he was pulled away by Niall.

-

In the car

"Niall are you okay?" Louis asked his blonde friend as he drove around town.

"I'm fine." Niall said with a sigh as they pulled up to the store. "Today has just been so stressful. We're planning a wedding." He groaned. "A fucking wedding and all this shit has to be done by tomorrow."

"Babe," Louis said, resting his hand of Niall's leg, "Why do you agree to doing this? I understand that Gemma is your friend...but is it really worth it."

Niall looked at Louis like he had lost his mind. "Are you insane?" He practically yelled as he swung his door open. "Of course it is!" He said as he slammed the car door. "And not just because I'm with her brother." He mumbled out the last part.

"Alright." Louis sighed. "Let's just get these chairs and tables so we can drive to the venue and set them up."

"Sounds like a plan, my baby with a tan." Niall smiled sweetly as he walked closer to Louis.

"I'll have you know this is my natural skin color." Louis replied as he pushed Niall's shoulder playfully.

"Yeah, and I'm a natural blonde." Niall laughed loudly as they entered the store.

-
-
Whoop, got a lil Nouis friendship action today.
Please comment, I love reading them.
I love all of you so much, until next time.
Stay beautiful.
100 votes and 75 comments