G - Gemma

February 12th 2016
Niall's POV

Valentines Day is coming up in 2 days so I decided to get something for Mr. Styles. I don't think it would be weird, most teacher's pets get their teacher something. Plus, I wasn't just getting something for him, Louis and my mom were still in the picture so technically it's nothing romantic.

After school today I walked to the market and went into the candy aisle. If you knew who I was you wouldn't have recognized me today. I think I'm catching a cold so I decided to just wear sweats and a plain white T-shirt. My headphones were in so I was walking around the store jamming to Pierce the Veil.

If you don't know who they are, they're this rock band that goes hard. I mean, they make you sexually frustrated just by looking at them, or even just listening to them.

"This isn't fair, no. Don't you try to blame this on me." I sang softly as I danced in the middle of the aisle. "My love for you was bulletproof but you're the one who shot," just as I turned around I saw a very pretty girl looking at me, "me."

I quickly took out my headphones and cleared my throat. "Uh, how long were you standing there?"

"Not that long." She smiled.

That accent, it sounds so familiar and those dimples. Those beautiful deep dimples.

"Do I know you?" I asked, tilting my head to the side a little.

"I don't think so," she giggled, "my name is Gemma."

"That's a very pretty name." I smiled. "My name is Niall," I said, sticking out my hand for her to shake, "nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too." She replied, shaking my hand.

"So, who's all that candy for?" She asked walking closer, "Do you have a valentine?" She smiled.

"It's just for my art teacher and my friend, also my mom." I laughed.

"Art teacher?" She hummed. "My brother is an art teacher."

"Really?" I mumbled while looking through my basket. "Um, I'm gonna go to the teddy bear section." I started. "Would you want to come with me?"

"Sure." She smiled, flashing me those cute dimples. "I have to get something for Harry anyway."

"H-Harry?" I choked.

"Yes, he's my brother." She said. "Are you okay?" Gemma asked feeling my head,

"Y-yeah. I've just been sick lately." I told her, not completely lying.

We walked into the teddy bear aisle and picked out the ones we thought were the cutest.

"My brother loves the color blue." Gemma smiled, holding up a teddy bear, that was holding a blue heart. "He's been quite taken with it lately." She said furrowing her eyebrows. "Something about a boy with crystal blue eyes, blue dresses, blue shoes, everything is blue." She mumbled.

"Oh." I blushed.

"Kind of like your eyes." She said, turning to face me. "They're very pretty."

"Thank you." I blushed harder.

Once we finished picking the bears we wanted, we walked to the check out section.

"I guess this is where we go our separate ways." I smiled as we walked outside.

"I guess so." Gemma smiled back. "Hopefully I'll see you around."

"Hopefully." I replied.

I was barley walking out the parking lot when a car pulled up beside me.

"Do you need a ride Niall?"

It was Gemma.
Thank God because I thought it was a kidnapper.

"I'm fine." I smiled politely while struggling with all the bags I was carrying.

Gemma pulled her car over and quickly rushed out to help me.

"I insist." She smiled already taking half my bags to her trunk.

"Okay." I giggled putting everything else inside there as well.

We got into her car and she began to drive.

It was getting a little too quiet as we drove so she turned on the radio.

"Okay, okay. Everybody grab your socks cause we're about to have a throw back." The man on the radio spoke. "Today we're kicking it off with Party in the USA by Miley Cyrus."

I started laughing as Gemma turned up the radio and sang along.

"THIS IS ALL SO CRAZY!" She practically yelled out her window. "EVERYBODY SEEMS SO FAMOUS."

"Come on Niall." She smiled. "Sing with me."

"I think I'll skip this one Gemma." I laughed.

"Pleeeease." She giggled.

"Fine, just for you." I smiled.

"SO I PUT MY HANDS UP, THEY'RE PLAYING MY SONG AND THE BUTTERFLIES FLY AWAY!" I sang at the top of my lungs.

"NODDING MY HEAD LIKE YEAH. MOVING MY HIPS LIKE YEAH." Gemma and I sang as we danced around in our seats. If you could see the looks people were giving us now, you'd be so embarrassed.

Just as the song ended we pulled up to a red light.

"So Niall," Gemma began, "mind telling me where you live?" She laughed.

-
-
Do you guys like POV better or do you like 3rd person better.
Also, Gemma is fucking bae. She is, ugh, she's so beautiful.
Don't forget to comment, because I love reading them
& please vote.

Stay Beautiful. I love you all.
XxKissesxX