M - Marriage

April 19th 2016
(excuse the big time jump)

As time went on Niall and Harry talked more. The blonde actually got a lot closer with both of the Styles siblings.

Niall found out that Gemma was engaged to a very polite, handsome fellow named Dylan. They planned on getting married sometime this month and Niall has been helping Gemma plan everything.

Louis and Zayn were spending a lot more time together. The dark skinned boy would message the pale, Irish boy every now and then to see how he was, other than that they didn't really associate.

"Yes Louis." Niall sighed into the phone for the eighth time that day. "Listen, I understand, you don't want me out too late tonight. Don't worry, I'll have Gemma drive me home."

The blonde boy finally hung up the phone and sat back on the couch with a huff.

"Gemma isn't even here tonight." Harry laughed at the blonde, taking a sip of his tea.

"Yeah, but if I told him I was here with you he'd fucking find a way to track me down and drag my ass back home." Niall mumbled crossing his arms with a pout.

"Awe, my little Irish twink doesn't want to leave me." Harry cooed, pinching Niall's cheeks.

"Call me a twink again and I'll make you eat your own dick." The blonde threatened.

"Eat it?" The man chuckled.

"Yes, I'll set it in a pan full of butter, let it simmer and cook some vegetables on the side." Niall said, waving his hands around.

"You have put way too much thought into that." Harry smiled, kissing the boy's forehead.

"I'm just really frustrated." Niall sighed as he laid his head on Harry's shoulder.

"What has you so frustrated babe?" The curly headed man asked, rubbing the blonde's leg.

"Life."

"Makes sense."

Niall got up and pointed to what he was wearing. "You see this?!"

"Yes?" Harry answered a little confused.

"I'm wearing jeans that sag and an ugly duck shirt." He huffed. "I actually look like a boy."

"And that's bad?" Harry said, once again very confused as he stood up.

"Yes!" Niall exclaimed. "No." He sighed right after. "I don't know."

"Come here." Harry said, holding his arms out.

"No." The younger boy pouted.

"Fine." The long haired man smiled pulling Niall towards him. "Tell me what's really bothering you."

"It's just that," Niall started, "I don't understand what's going on between me and you." He sighed out. "I also don't want Louis to find out."

At the mention of Louis, Harry tightened his arms around the boy.

"Niall, I lo-," Harry started to say as he pulled away from the blonde boy looking into his eyes, before cutting himself off, "I really, really like you."

"I really like you too." Niall smiled softly, standing on his toes to kiss the 23 year old man.

"I know what we're doing is wrong," Harry started as he rubbed his hands up and down Niall's arms, "but I don't want to have to keep you a secret forever."

"You won't have to." Niall said shaking his head. "In six more months I'll be 18 and out of school."

"You're right." Harry said with a nod. "I can wait six months."

"I'll just have to strap on my emergency balls when I tell Louis." Niall said exasperated.

"Hey," Harry smiled, "don't think about that right now."

"Then what should I think about?" Niall asked.

"How about," Harry drawled out, pulling Niall closer, "my lips...on yours."

"Hmm," the blonde smiled leaning up, "I like that idea."

"Me too." Harry grinned into the kiss.

-

The next day

"Niall!" Maura yelled from downstairs. "Gemma is down here. She said it's an emergency!"

Niall quickly ran into the living room with a white t-shirt, boxer shorts and knee high socks on.

"What happened?" He asked breathlessly.

"We have to move the wedding up." Gemma exclaimed panicky.

"The planner called and said that if we wanted to still have that wedding on the beach we need to move our date up. Apparently some rich couple took our spot cause they paid the place extra bucks to have our day." Gemma said yanking at her hair. "Now everything is ruined." She cried.

"No, no." Niall quickly said, running to her side. "We can still have this wedding, I mean this should be good. You get to be united with the person you love entirely a lot sooner." He smiled.

"Yeah, but my dress won't be ready, we'll have to find someone to make our food, we still need to send out invites, my parents need to fly down, we need to order chairs and tables, we need to call the preacher and pick up the cake." Gemma rushed out.

"Okay, okay." Niall said a little panicky. "I can do that. I have some friends that could help. When do we need everything ready by?"

"Tomorrow." Gemma said as she started to cry again. "It's impossible."

"No. I got this." Niall quickly stated as he grabbed his car keys. "I'll go get help right now."

"Niall." Gemma said as the blonde opened the door.

"Yes?" He asked.

"You're not wearing pants."

"Shit."

-

Oooh, that was a big time jump.
     Sorry.
Narry is happening. How does that make you feel?

70 comments and 100 votes please.
Love you my beauties.