J - Jealous

February 21st 2016

"Niall fancy meeting you here." Gemma smiled as she entered the bakery.

"Gemma." Niall practically yelled running to the beautiful girl.

"Who's this lad?" Gemma smiled, blushing as Louis reached out to shake her hand.

"My name is Louis." He smiled. "Nice to meet you."

"The pleasure is all mine." Gemma giggled.

They all three sat down after they placed their orders.

"I love your sweater Niall." Gemma smiled, as she ran her fingers along the gun printed on the sweater. "Where'd you get it?"

"Just some online shop." He shrugged while pulling his sleeves down lower on his arms.

"Louis can you go check on our drinks?" Niall asked.

"Sure," Louis smiled, kissing Niall's forehead, "I'll be right back you two."

"Gemma can I ask you something real quick?" Niall whispered leaning closer to the girl.

"Of course." She whispered back.

"I just wanted to know how Harry was doing." He mumbled after looking back to see if Louis was coming.

"He's actually been a little distant lately. He won't talk. I'm lucky if I get him to eat." She whispered sadly.

"Oh." Niall frowned as he leaned back into his seat.

"Do you know anything about that?" Gemma asked.

"No, he just hasn't been teaching lately." Niall mumbled crossing his arms.

The principal didn't let Niall and Louis change classes and Niall was happy about that, but the art teacher hasn't been coming to school. It was always a sub. The blonde was getting worried.

"What are you two talking about?" Louis smiled as he set the drinks on the table.

As Gemma opened her mouth to speak Niall interrupted her. "Nothing, just how we spent out Valentine's Day."

Louis' hands tightened around his cup of coffee as he remembered how he spent his.

"Gemma was just about to tell me how her day went." Niall said, giving the girl a look, begging not to tell Louis.

"Well, me brother and I just spent the night home. I don't really have anything to do with me life so, we just watched Netflix together." She began, giving Niall an understanding smile. "He actually seemed upset when he got home that day."

"What's your brothers name?" Louis smiled taking a sip of his drink.

Niall's heart raced as he played with his hot chocolate container.

"His name is Harry." She smiled.

"I've never met a Harry before." Louis laughed.

"He's actually an art teacher at Lincoln High." Gemma began as Niall started coughing giving her a sign with his eyes, to be quiet.