Prologue -Kaguya Time

The little girl only ducked her head down as she approached the so called 'End' classroom. Her hand gripped against the straps of her bag as she slowly recalled what had just happened.

It was so clear how she fought with her true feelings towards her father and even if she did so, her father only threw her away again, like always. And now...

She stood in front of the old worn out school building. How could someone even study in such an atmosphere...She thought to herself.

"Right on time, Miss Asano..." A stern voice rang through her ears as she slowly readjusted her head to face a man. He wore dark clothes that did not seem to hide his slightly toned body.

She was not so focused on him to be honest. She was more engrossed in the name he addressed her. It burned her head every time she would be call that. The prestigious Asano family that never failed to provide excellent results...

A failure...
You're just like your mother... naive and ignorant...
Why can't you be like Gakushuu?!

His voice bombard her head and she felt as if she was just about to snap. But she managed to calm herself down by simply walking away from the man.

Ignoring the man at the door, she walk through the hallways as the sound of squeaky floorboards filled the empty building. And now at the end class where she was assigned to, even the class signboard hung desperately for life as if it was impersonating her thought right now.

Before she could slide open the classroom doors, gun noises started to ran in to her ears. Guns...? What are students doing with such weapo-

"Miss Asano..." she turned to reveal the same man from the entrance Despite the loud noises from inside the classroom, she could hear him call her.

The man looked at her with such a surprised face and started to realize something was wrong with the girl he was talking to.

For a moment, it stopped. The sound of the guns, everything became silent. The sliding door opened to reveal a large yellow octopus like creature in front of her.

"Nufufu...these children are getting mighty feisty, aren't the-" the creature stop talking as he saw the female in front of him, in a mixture of fear and curiosity.

She could not help but tried to step away from the huge alien like thing. What just happened? Did this monster kill the other students? Questions started to occupy her head immediately.

"Ah...Miss Asano, yes?"

How does he know my name?
What is he?
What is going on?!

The monster looked at her with a pinch of curiosity.

The girl took a glance at the man before as he slowly moved towards her.

"I'll explain everything in my office..."

***************************************************************************************************

The whole class started to make noise as soon as the teacher went out. Sitting by the windows, the little blue hair boy could not stop eavesdropping on their topic.

"I hope it's a girl." said a familiar voice. It was Kayano, one of his friends sitting beside him.

They were talking about the new classmate huh...

"Ey, Nagisa..."
The male lifted his head a little to find a red hair standing in front of his table.

"Karma? it's weird to see you here...especially during normal class..."