Chapter 9.5

Kaguya kept the comb back into her her small bag meant to keep her toiletries. After a nice cold shower, she finally felt more relaxed after a long day of touring the cities of Kyoto. She sighed in relief as she plopped herself on one of the cushions set on the tatami mat covering the floor. 

"That was fun don't you think so, Kaguya?" Kanzaki who was beside her smiled as she watch her orange hair female take a pew.

"Ehm.." she nodded.

"Ne, Kagu-chii, are you okay...?" Kayano who was next to Kanzaki could not help but ask. The green hair female had noticed that she had been rubbing her head a lot while on the trip. She suspected she might have got hurt on the head during the abduction.

"Ah...?"her orange hair female turned to her. "It's just a normal headache, its alright..."

"Did you get it during the abduction?" Kanzaki asked back, worried filled her and Kayano's eyes.

"Probably...since he did threw me on the floor hard. I must have hit my head and this was the after effects of it..." the orange hair spoke swiftly, smiling to reassure her friends. They were shock for a moment at the sudden smile of their friend but quickly smiled along with her. 

"Um...guys? Have you guys seen Nakamura anywhere? She's been gone for quiet some time..." a familiar voice came from behind the group, taking a seat beside Kaguya. It was Hinano.

"Huh?" The lot observed the room to find their blonde friend, but she was not there.

"We didn't see her ever since we got back..."

Hinano pouted at Kayano's remark. "She's probably off doing something bad again"

********

"So...Kanzaki-san's first place after all..."

Maehara's words travelled around the room as he finalize what seemed like a ranking of girls they fancied in their class. He set the paper with the results on to the floor in front of him as the rest of of the male students congregated around him.

"Well no one would really hate her after all." Isogai reassured his friend.

"True." The orange hair turned towards a bigger male behind him. "So? How did it go, Sugino? Since you happened to get her in your group?"

The male sighed at the question and rubbed his head. "Well...we ran into all sorts of trouble, so there was hardly anytime to talk with her.."

"Looks like you had it rough." Maehara stated as he patted his classmates's back.

The door slid open revealing a red hair male by its entrance. He scanned the room as he continued sipping his can drink.

"Ooh~ looks like you guys are doing something interesting." The male sung out.

Isogai turn towards him and motioned him to sit. "Perfect timing, Karma"

The red hair moved towards the middle of the room before taking a pew next to Isogai and Maehara.

"Sooo....are you interested in any of the girls in our class?" the dark hair male asked not wasting much time.

"Everyone's said theirs, so you're no getting out of it." Maehara assured Karma.

The red hair thought for awhile, looking towards the ceiling. "Hmm...Okuda-san probably..."

All the boys in the room turn to the red hair with surprise written all over their faces.

"Ooh~ that's unexpected. Why?" Isogai asked.

"Well, she seems like she'd be able to cook up shady medicines, chloroform and stuff like that," a grin formed from the corner of his mouth. "So I'd have an even wider variety of pranks to choose from."