Chapter 3.5

Class E walked to main campus confidently to begin sitting for their test today. They were nervous and anxious most of the time.

Kaguya walked casually in to the classroom where she would sit for her exam. Nobody paid any heed to her and that was a good sign. She sat in the same exam room as her brother and Karma. As they exchange glances to each other, the other students stared on.

The test started not too long after that. Maths, the first subject. Despite Koro Sensei who gave her last minute drills, she felt the anxiety taking over. She hoped she studied enough to pass it.

You are a failure and always will be...

No! She pushed her father's voice away from her head. I can do this if I focus!

She looked towards her brother who sat further back in the room. Gakushuu managed to give her a short smile to her as if wishing her good luck.

************

The questions in the test felt as if they were monsters seemingly trying to bring her down. She was in the arena, along with the other school students. One by one the questions came at her, blowing her attacks swiftly. She avoided the attacks, striking a single blow at them.

She could see the other E class students fighting for their life too. Karma easily struck down his enemies while the others struggled as they moved to ions.the harder questions. She turned back to the monster in front of her.

2a+6x=2(7x-y-a)

x=

She saw the question and quickly went frantic. She remembered this kind of questions always pulled her down. Just as she was going to be taken down buy the beast she recalled what Koro Sensei had taught her and quickly scribble on to her paper.

*******

"I'm so sorry.... I can't bring myself to face you..." Koro Sensei said depressingly as he faced the blackboard.

My father...he went to extend of changing the range of potential questions just before the exams...

Kaguya only stared on as Koro Sensei passed them their envelopes containing their exam papers.

The orange hair female stared at the cover of her brown envelope before opening it. On it were letters that read "Confidential" in red. Father kept her test results a secret from the school and only for her to know.

She opened the seal and scanned through her marks.

100 for English

70 for Japanese

89 for Science

81 for Home Economics

And....39 for Maths.....

And overall score of 379 which ranked her 52 among 182 students. But of course her father would not put her name on the ranking board back at the main building.

The rest of her marks did not bother her. She was happy to achieve high marks for her English, despite being a foreign language to her. But her mathematics ultimately pulled her down.

If you don't want to see yourself as trash to society, make sure you are in the top 5 by the end if the year...

She was far from close to her goal.

Suddenly, a knife flew through the class aiming for Koro Sensei touch the blackboard and their teacher exclaimed in fright.

"You sure..." said a familiar voice."If you can't face us, you wouldn't be able to dodge that..."

Karma walked up to the teacher confidently.

"Karma! Can't you see your teacher is really depressed?! "he said before Karma threw him his results. Scoring 492 and being 4 out of 182, everybody look at him with surprise in their eyes.

"Judging by my result,you taught me to an unnecessary extend...But I have no intention in leaving this classroom..."

He walked up to Koro Sensei's face and smiled. " Since everyone didn't make it to the top 50, are you going to run away with your tails between your legs?"

Karma gaved out a chuckle. "So does that bring it down from you being scared of being assassinated?"

The class started to smile towards each other.

"Oh so Koro Sensei is scared?!" The students shouted gleefully

"Nuaaaah!! I'm not scared!" The creature's face turned red in anger.

Class E is always cheerfully despite not reaching our goal. But we were happy to go through it together.

(Updating the new arc!Updating soon!Thank you for 200 views <3 Never have I had these many views in such a short time!)