Chapter 6.5(Special) Isogai Time

Today is 13/11/2015

"A little more to the right, Nakamura! " Hinano commanded as her blonde friend sighed and readjusted the decorations. "Is that better?" she asked back, turning and looking towards the short female. Hinano gave a smile and a thumbs up.

The classroom door slid open revealing a familiar orange hair. The class turn to her as she on a puzzled face. From her perspective, her classmates were busy decorating the class. But..for what?

"Ah, Kagu-chii!! " From the side of the class, Kayano jumped of the chair she was standing on and ran towards her friend, hugging her.

"W-what going on...?" Kaguya muttered.

"Ah, Kaguya! Finally! You're here! You can sign the card which is with Nagisa and then help Sugino and the rest with the confetti..." A female voice ordered, grabbing her right shoulder. She turn to find one of the class representative, Kataoka.

"Eh?" was the only thing she could reply.

The gray hair female looked to her, surprised. "You didn't know?"

"Its Isogai's birthday today!" Kayano answered.

"And we're organising a party for him! " Kataoka added. " We don't have much time! He'll be here any time!" With that, the taller female push Kaguya to Nagisa's table before leaving her alone with the cerulean hair boy.

Nagisa lifted his gaze from the card. It seemed he was decorating the card just now. When the two met gazes, he smiled whole taking out an orange pen and handing it out to her. Nagisa pointed out an empty spot on the paper. "You can write your message here."

Kaguya took the pen in her hands subconsciously but she was absolutely clueless on what to write. She did not think much and wrote down a Happy Birthday, Have a Great One followed by a smiley face. On the bottom, she signed off with her signature.

She returned the pen to the male and turned to the rest of the class. They were all diligently doing their assigned task. A few of them by the main blackboard were hanging up a banner that read ' Happy Birthday to our Class Ikemen'.

"Everyone's really working hard..."she muttered to herself but Nagisa caught it.

"Isogai is an important member to our class, not only is he the class monitor but he is really kind and cheerful...That's why we want to make it special for him..." Nagisa said making the orange hair female turn to him for awhile before turning back.

They had finish their decorating in time and had just enough time to celebrate among themselves for a job well done. Kataoka turned to her handphone which had rang a few moments ago. A new message from Karma Akabane.

From: Akabane Karma
I think I bought enough time for you. His estimate arrival should be in two minutes.

Kataoka sighed in relief. Everything went well and smoothly. Karma was in charge in buying time for them.to get ready but now she wonders what the red hair delinquent had done to make him this late.

Nah, that's not important...

"Alright! Get to your places! Ikemen will be here in two minutes!" Kataoka reported to the rest of the class as they rushed to their assigned seats.

********

I'm having such bad luck today....

The brunette walk hastily towards the class E building. He was late. And a class monitor could not be late!

He sighed remembering the struggle this morning where his bicycle had broke down and he had to help an elderly man to the store. He had wasted at least thirty minutes on them. But he could not had left that man alone because he knew he had to help.

Although...there was something strange about that old man...

He arrived by the class door emitting huffs and puffs in his breath. While calming down from his marathon run, he adjusted his uniform and adjusted his hair neatly.

He opened the door, gripping his bag hard and walked in. "Sorry I'm la-" he was cut off by streamers and confetti thrown against him and numerous people shouting Happy Birthday.

He could not believe what he saw. His classmates had decorated the class in a very merry athmosphere just to celebrate his birthday.

The students started to gather around him, shaking his hand and wishing him well. Kataoka was first.

"Happy Birthday, Yuma..." she said monotonously.

"I suspect you're behind this?" he asked chuckling slightly. She chuckled along too.

"Isogai!! " Maehara called from behind as he grabbed the birthday boy from the others. "Happy Birthday!!" he said gleefully, rubbing his friend's head. "We have been through alot and I just like to tell you what an awesome friend you have been!" he said, tears of joy in his eyes.

The class chuckled along.

The rest exchanged their wished with a lot of heartfilled words. After everyone had did so, Isogai realized a something wrong. "Where's Koro-sensei? " he asked.

The few guys at the back laughed. "Come to the field and find out."

There Koro-sensei was hanging on a tree, totally helpless and begging to be put down.

"He stole some of our desserts meant for the party so as a punishment he'll be the piñata for the day." Terasaka said passing Isogai the anti Sensei knife.

"Nuaaaah!!!! How dare you use Sensei as a piñata!!!" he shouted but it was too late. The students were all blindfolded and already striking at the yellow creature.

(Happy Birthday Isogai ahahhahaha and it's happy Friday the 13th pft Shitty short chapter again! Hope you enjoy!)