Chapter 3- Past Time part 3

Irina, Karasuma and Koro Sensei only stared as the female in front of them wept her feelings out.

Her tears continued forming uncontrollably, damping her cheeks as they fell. Irina who sat the closest, took her student in her hands and pushed her in to a hug.

"We are here for you, Kaguya..."the blonde stated softly as her eyes also began to tear up.

Karasuma led out a brief sigh. "What are your thoughts about this-" Karasuma was about to ask Koro Sensei when he saw the creature also at the verge of crying.

Geezs this guy...

"Kaguya!" A few voices shouted in unison as the office door slide open. It revealed all her classmates in class E.

"You don't have to be alone anymore! You don't need to bear the sole burden by yourself!" Isogai exclaimed, showing off his position of class monitor proudly.

"Yea! We are here for you!" Nakamura exclaimed in agreement.

"And we will always be..."

Nagisa stood out from the group and walk towards Kaguya.

"Even if we were thrown from the main building, even if we couldn't satisfy out parents expectations, even if we could not do better...we are all her Kaguya, to learn from them, from each other...and we won't do it alone..."

Nagisa held out his right hand out to her, as if inviting her.

"We are a family...and we are always happy to have a new sister..." he smiled along with the others.

Kaguya watch as their smile filled her heart. People who finally accepts her...

She grabbed the hand gently and smiled. "Thank you..so...much.."

"Hu..." Koro Sensei sniffed at what he had just witnessed. He wiped his eyes with a white napkin. "You guys make me-" at that moment, Koro Sensei yelled.

The whole class turn to him. Karma, who somehow sneaked in had just stabbed the creature in the head.

They all looked at him blankly.

"What? It was a perfect opportunity and nobody ain't taking it..." Karma said twisting his knife around the creature's head.

Kaguya let out a soft chuckle followed by some of the others.

"What are we waiting for! Let's celebrate! It's recess anyways..." Maehara suggested as the rest of them left for the classroom hurridly.

Kaguya let go of Nagisa's hand and ran to follow them.

Nagisa turned to his red hair friend. "Are you coming along?" Karma smile and stab his teacher one last time before racing Nagisa to the classroom.

(OKAY ITS A SHORT END TO THIS CHAPTER. I PROMISE TO WRITE BETTER AND LONGER PFT /Slaps self/ Also i finally got a five star on the Ansatsu Mobile Gam- /gets bricked for changing subject/ See you in the next chapter ! <3)