Chapter 2

"Kaguya-chan? " a soft voice sounded from in front. The orange hair girl turned to see a tall male. "Did you bring your transfer form today? "

"Ah!" The female recalled the form she had to sign and scrambled her bag for it. She took it out and sighed in relief, handing it to the class monitor.

"Thanks..." he muttered taking the paper as he smiled cheerfully. "I'm Isogai, I don't think we properly met yet." he held out his free hand in hope for handshake and Kaguya accepted it gladly.

From behind her, her green hair friend whispered. "He's an ikemen..."

Kaguya, understanding what her friend had just said quickly turned to his face. It's true...he had a perfect face...like a dreamy prince....

"You don't talk much do you? " he asked, chuckling before breaking the handshake. Kaguya only nodded, smiling nervously.

A table away, a red hair watch the female on his left. He turned away continuing to suck from his box of apple juice.

"Nene, Karma are you even listening?" A boy with glasses standing in front of him asked, irritation all over his tone.

"Yaya...." he muttered non-chalently.

"Class!" A female voice boomed into the room loudly. In front of the class, stood a beautiful blond women. Everyone quickly rushed to their respective seats.

Kaguya turned to her notebook where she had written down the class schedule. It was English period.

The woman in front scanned the room,waiting for her students to settle down.

She walked up to Isogai and ask the male something before heading to the back of the class. She walked towards Kaguya.

"A new student. Can you introduce yourself?" the blonde asked in English, staring at the girl as her eyes widened.

The smaller female got on her feet and took a deep breath. "My name is Kaguya Asano. " she said in English.

The blonde smiled. "Good." she complimented, walking back to the front of the class. Kaguya set herself down back on her chair.

~timeskip again brought to you by me pft~

The break time bell rang aloud. Kaguya took out her homemade bento from her bag and sat. "Itadakimasu..." she whispered to herself.

"Hey, Kaguya!" A blonde student dragged the nearest chair and sat in front of her desk, facing her. She turned to the food in front. "That looks delicious dang."

"Did you make it yourself, Kagu-chii? " From behind, Kayano asked.

Kaguya nodded.

"Wahhh, Kaguya-chan is good at making bento!" A girl with curly hair praised her. She seemed so fixated on the food that she did not seem to pay attention. The lot started giggling.

"Ne Hinano-chan did you even bring food this time?" the blonde hair girl asked.

"No..." The female answered dropping her head.

"Uh...you can have some of mine.." Kaguya offered the girl as her eyes sparked wide open. "Really?" she asked.

Kaguya smiled and nodded. Hinano quickly pulled up a chair and sat next to her. "Itadakimasu! "

The light tangerine hair girl dug in to Kaguya's bento in no time. They  giggled as they witness her eating.

"Ehh? Where's Koro Sensei? " Kayano asked out of the blue, searching the class for the yellow creature. "I forgot to hand in my notes!"

"If I'm not mistaken....he left for Korea just awhile ago..." Kaguya answered followed by the girl's sigh.

"Hey, you guys wanna stop by the new sweets shop by the main building later after school?" Nakamura suggested, a huge grin on her face.

"Going to the main school building without permission..." Hinano said nervously as she finished swallowing her food.

"Oh come on! It'll only be for a short while....and we won't be literally on school grounds." The blond persuaded.

"If you put it that way....sure!" Hinano agreed setting her chopsticks down and giving half of what's left back to Kaguya. "Thanks alot Kaguya!"

Kaguya smiled.

The blonde student turned to her. "What about you Kaguya? You're heading to the main building anyways...it shouldn't be a problem.. "

Kaguya hesitated at first. But then again, father and brother would not notice if she was just a teensy bit late, right?

Kayano watch her friend's expression change. "You don't have to if you can't...."

"Its fine....I'll join you guys " Kaguya accepted after thinking it throughly.

"Yayyy!" Hinano said in excitement as she hugged the orange hair female.

~timeskip once again ~

The four of them, Kayano, Nakamura, Hinano and Kaguya walk to main building together, happily chatting.

"So Kaguya? Where did you transfer from?" Hinano asked.

Kaguya tried to process the words. "Well...to be honest...I've never...been to a proper school..."

"Were you home schooled? " Nakamura asked.

"Yea..." Kaguya muttered as they approach an antique looking shop. By its display windows, sat different kinds of desserts from macaroons to cakes.

"Uwaaaa!!~" Kayano and Hinano said in unison as their mouth began to water. Without waiting any longer, they all enter the shop.

~once again I'm so sorry timeskip~

They exit the so called heaven with hands filled with bags of sweets as if coming home from Halloween. Kaguya peeked into her gift bag which the shopkeeper had given to them with curiosity.

"Wahhh~ I bought alot!" Hinano looked into her bag with happiness written all over her face.

Nakamura took to notice Kaguya only held the gift bag and did not buy anything. "Kaguya, did you buy anything?"

The orange hair female nodded a no.

Nakamura, Hinano and Kayano whispered among themselves before walking in front of her, stopping Kaguya in her tracks.

"Here..." Hinano handed out a light blue bag out to her.  "Consider this a welcoming present from us"

Kaguya's eyes widened as she took the bag in her hands. "Thank you...."

She turned to the entrance of the main school building and saw her brother walking out. His face in a mixture of worry and anger. He turned to the group and walk towards Kaguya.

"My God, Kaguya, where the hell have you been?! " he shouted aloud towards his sister. Gakushuu turned to the other girl's beside her. "Tch" he clicked his tongue annoyingly, grabbing his sister's arm and pulling it forcefully. "Let's go..."

And with that Kaguya waved a goodbye to them before leaving.

(A/N omg guys thanks for the 100 views! I'll promise I'll be more active and update more!! Sorry for such a shitty chapter haha)