Chapter 10-Part 1

Out of the blue, her handphone started to vibrate.

From: Karma

You're pretty confident in your English. You don't even need to pay attention.

Enclosed with the text was a picture that Karma had taken while Kaguya was engrossed in her writing. At the instance she saw it, she felt her face heat up.

Another message came in.

From: Karma

I'm keeping it.

The purple hair female on her screen held up a wooden sign in which it said. "Pay attention now. You can text your boyfriend later."

'W-wait!! He's not my boyfriend!' she typed vigorously as if texting towards Ritsu and the android only smiled. Kaguya sighed, finally giving up and staring back to Irina who had paused the video.

"We are going to practice on your pronunciation! Those who make a mistake with their L and R will receive a deep kiss from me!" Irina said as she wrote something on the board.

'The racers are really fast.'

"Akabane!" she called out, making the red hair beside Kaguya jerk slightly to a normal sitting position rather than leaning on his chair backward. "Please pronounce the words on the board." She added, in fluent English. The whole class turned to face him as if anticipating an answer.

"Bitch sensei's boobs are really huge" he said non-chalently in a slightly off tune. The whole of class E started laughing while Irina felt the opposite. "Akabane! How dare you!"

"Ano, Bitch sensei" Karma interrupted her back in Japanese. "You asked me to read what was on the board right?"

Irina turned back to the blackboard and saw her sentence had already been erased and replace with the words Karma said before. By the entrance of the classroom was it's culprit, a pink Koro sensei.

"Why you dirty octopus!" she screamed while chasing the creature.

*******

Kaguya packed her stuff in no hurry at all. Father was coming home today, she thought to herself. She grabbed her stuff hesitantly and scanned the empty classroom before making her way to the teacher's room.

'She looks so mad...I wonder what happened...'

Karasuma was by his desk and soon turned to the visitor. "Kaguya? What it is?" As soon as those words left his mouth, Irina and Koro sensei stopped in their tracks.

Irina stood looking at the door where the girl had left, still in shock.

"W-wait! She's only been in my class from a month!" Irina stated.

"Nufufu~ Not necessary, Karasuma." The yellow creature interrupted before sipping his tea."You've seen her test results."

"Her test results?" Irina questioned puzzled by Koro Sensei's statement.

Karasuma sighed as he remembered he had not given his collague a look at Kaguya's past exam papers. He took out a brown file from his desk and Irina could make up the words printed red on it. CONFIDENTIAL. He opened it and took out the student's English paper and set it on the table.

A full score.

Irina gazed at the paper, her eyes gleaming. "Wow."

"Kaguya loves English, it may seem. She may have picked her interest from her elder brother." The creature spoke. "As her first English teacher, you should be able to nurture her."

"W-wait this is such a perfect score! I don't get how her father is mad at her." Irina had took the paper and began scanning it.

"There are many things I questioned about the Asano family. But one thing I know is, they are known to be perfect in everything. And one perfect score doesn't seem to fit right." Karasuma answered, eyes not off the monitor for a second.

Nurture Kaguya...

Irina smiled at the thought.

"Nufufu~"

"Why the hell is this creature still staring at my boobs?!" she screamed aloud, the smile on her face gone.

"That's just the sort of target he is, Irina. And wh-"

"She's certainly on the edge."

"Well who's fault do you think it is?"