[NOT AN UPDATE]: ANNOUNCEMENT

Hi, guys I'm back temporarily because it's after my mock exams. The real exam is in 1 and a half months time so I am taking a short break at the moment.

The number of votes and views on this book has skyrocket when I was gone! Thank you all!

Sadly I am only able to concentrate on this story after my real exam is over so please stay with me till the end!

I'm really sorry!!
Thank you again. You don't know how much your views and votes mean to me!

(Ok since I'm here, allow me to promote my project if you will)

I join a national writing contest earlier but I was totally in a rush for it. (Kinda finish it 6 minutes before the compertition closes) I would really appreciate if you check it out and drop a vote for me! It really means a lot to me because my dream is to get a my own writing published and writing is my passion.

Please support by going in to this link :

https://notionpress.com/story/read/824/Santas-Cause/108760/824/

(if not mistaken you have to log in your Fb account and share it? I'm not sure)

Thank you so much for staying with this book and I will update soon!

P/s
ALL YOUR COMMENTS MADE ME LAUGH CRY AND FEEL SO HAPPY FOR HAVING SUCH WONDERFUL FUNNY READERS!
THANK YOU!!!