Chapter 5 Part 1

"Kaguya! Get up already! You're gonna be late!" Gakushuu shouted from downstairs.

"I'm up! Sheesh! I just need to get changed." she lazily replied her brother as she combed her hair nicely and put on some clothes that were more formal then what she usually wore.

The first impression is always the most important.

She could recall the numerous private tutors she had and it all ended up pretty badly. Hopefully, she would not do the same thing today.

She ran down the stairs to see her brother all dressed up nicely. He was supposed to meet his friend from England today...

"You're...dressed.." Gakushuu said, astonished. His shock face turn in to a chuckle.

"The first impression is always the most important! " she said proudly.

"I'm glad you actually learned something from father. " Gakushuu said as he got up and walk towards the driver's car.

"Where to, young master?" asked the black hair driver.

"Here are the directions." Gakushuu passed him a piece of paper and he scanned it throughly before nodding.

*******

"Hey, hey, Gakushuu, tell me about this new tutor. Is he an acquaintance of yours by any chance?" Kaguya asked as she poked her brother annoyingly.

"Yes he is. I think you also might know him."

Kaguya's face instantly lit up. "Is it one of your foreign friends?"

Gakushuu only chuckled.

They arrived at a house slightly larger than the others in the area. The villa like structure totally screams the name of someone very wealthy. Kaguya quickly opened the door of the car in excitement but was shock when she saw the family plate by the gate.

Akabane.

W-wait...what?!

As soon as Kaguya was about to run away, Gakushuu pulled her by her hair and dragged her to the door. The security guard, a large tall man escorted them to the main door.

"Hey, aniki! I don't wanna go! That guy is crazy!!" Kaguya fought trying to get out of her brother's grip recalling Nakamura and her friends advising her not to go near this particular male. They say he was thrown out the school for quiet some time for picking fights.

Gakushuu smiled. "Well you don't want to fail again, don't you?"

Just then the door opened revealing Karma, still in his home clothes and his hair in a mess.

"Huh? It's so early..." Karma yawned but quickly held it back when he saw Kaguya.

"Hehe. So you accepted my invitation! " Karma laughed evilly to himself.

Hey I totally did not sign up for this!!

Gakushuu stared at his sister, who looked annoyed and scared. He knew Kaguya always tried to hide her fear from others from time to time but this time he knew from the sight of her clenched fists, that his sister was worried. "Remember, first impression " he said cheerfully and pushed the female in to the house, jerking the female awake from her daydream.

What did I do in my past life to deserve this?!

As Kaguya turned to her brother once again, she caught him sheepishly smiling, "I'll pick you up at 12...."

I'm left alone with this monster are you kidding me?! At least he won't hurt me...because his parents should be around...

"My parents aren't around so you gotta wait for breakfast...besides I just woke up..."