Chapter 5 Part 2

"Ok so you must find the solution to this before you could move on, got it?" Karma asked and Kaguya gave a short nod.

So if I carry the v to the other side..

Ah! I got the answer!

"See? It wasn't that hard right? " The red hair stated as he place his pen down. "Okay. You're done for today."

"Wait what?" Kaguya asked in disbelief. "We only finished one topic!"

"Nah. Nagisa and Takebayashi will be here any time soon so why not visit my room instead? It'll help clear the tensions at least."

Despite his fierce and rough attitude, he is really nice.

"Sure..." The female answered as she followed the male upstairs.

She could not believe what she saw. Karma's room was cleaner than any room she has ever been to. The sheets were neatly arranged, the floor was clean, and the shelves were all tidy.

The female squinted her eyes to scan through his shelves. All kinds of games and light novels....

"If your interested in studying as well, I have a pile of maths book on my table, but that's basically it." he joked followed by a short chuckle.

She walked around the room and found a nendriod sitting by his bedside. She knew who it was immediately.

"Hey, I've seen that before!"

"Oh that? It's Levi Ackerman from Shingeki no Kyoujin, bought it online with my own pocket money."

"My tutor showed it to me before! It was only a few minutes though..."

Karma smiled. "Well the next time you come here we can watch it together..."

Together...?

Rinnnnnggggg.....the doorbell sounded.

"Ah that must be them. Let's get going.." The red head said as he took the female by her arm and ran down to answer the door.

The door opened to reveal Nagisa and Takebayashi. Their face turn in to shock as they saw Kaguya.

"What are you doing here, Kaguya?" Nagisa asked nicely, smiling while doing so.

"She's having tutoring classes with me..." The male behind her answered.

The way he says it...
IT MAKES IT SOUND WRONG

"Ohohoho, Kaguya, so you were serious " Takebayashi chuckled to himself, readjusting his glasses.

As much as Kaguya intended to step on his foot, she restrained herself from doing so.

"Takebayashi, you brought the discs right?" Karma asked, changing the topic after noticing Kaguya's reactions to the boy's remark.

"But of course! How would I forget?"

Kaguya took a glance at the disc her classmate was holding. She could not properly read the title.

"Anyways, you don't mind watching with us right, Kaguya?" Karma asked out of the blue when he realised she was becoming silent.

"Ah..I don't mind...." she replied with a smile.

It's better than 4 hours straight of studying.

"Eh, Kaguya do like anime too?" Nagisa asked as they took a pew on the sofa.

"Well...I'm not sure about like but I'm interested." she said as she recalled her old Mrs. Niji.

Mrs. Niji was one of the best private tutors she was ever under. She had a really humble approach and she loved anime really much. So much, that everytime she came for her lessons, she would always be wearing jackets from anime series.

Just then a bad memory entered her head. One she had forced herself not to remind herself. She quickly escaped it, within a fraction of a second.

As she recovered from her daydreaming, she saw Karma sat on the floor by the TV set.

********

"So how was it?" Gakushuu asked as I got into the car. "Had fun?" he smiled.

Kaguya nodded and smiled back.

"Haha I knew it. I knew Akabane could help you more then I'm capable of." Her brother said as he patted her head gently.

It's funny really, her brother is acting so weird. His aura was different than usual.

"He didn't do anything reckless to you right?" he asked, his tone in a serious one.

So like brother..worried about me..

Kaguya only nodded a no.
********

From: Karma Akabane
Hey I had fun today. Come back next week so we can spend time alone without Takoyaki or Nagisa

To: Karma Akabane
Alone? Ru kidding me

From: Karma Akabane
You said you wanted to watch Shingeki no Kyoujin. Why not we watch it together?

To: Karma Akabane
You don't mind? I mean, you already watch it anyways..

From: Karma Akabane
Nah, it's fine
I was planning on rewatching it anyway.

To:Karma Akabane
Fine
But you still have to tutor me.

From: Karma Akabane
Oh I'll tutor you -moonface -

Kaguya's face lit up with heat instantly as she realised what he meant. After a long silence of thinking what to reply, her handphone rang.

From: Karma Akabane
Hey don't take that literal, okay? Sorry

(I am very sorry for this very procrastinated chapter. Just came back from watching Boruto on Pocky Day hahahahahah Anyways how many of you watch the live action yet?)