Chapter 10-Part 2

"One, two," some of the students stated. There were several of them on small tree trunks, maintaining their balance as they aimed their knives on the fake Koro Senseis in front of them. Kaguya watched as Takebayashi tried his best not to fall. Nakamura thought eitherwise. "Takoyaki! Get your ass down here," she said jokingly which made the boy with glasses, furious.

"Kurahashi, you're done. Tomohito, you're up!" Karasuma yelled.

Hinano sighed in exhaustion and walked to Nakamura and the others.

"Good job, Hinano" Kataoka said patting the girl on the back.

"Yeah! For a girl, it was a much better performance than Takoyaki here..." she snickered pointing to Takebayashi. The male heard their conversation and yelled, "Hey!"

"ne...Kagu-chii, I heard your fathers's home?" Hinano asked.

"Em..." she nodded, looking towards the floor.

"You just killed the mood, Hina-chan!" Yada exclaimed.

"Eh? I'm sorry, Kagu-chii!" Hinano exclaimed nervously and bowed towards Kaguya. Surprised by the sudden action, Kaguya assured her. "Ahh...its okay, really."

"Nimura done, Asano up!" Karasuma yelled signaling the strawberry orange female to go up. She got onto the unstable trunk and tried to balance her weight. From her height, she caught a glimpse of Karma on the class E rooftop.

He must be skipping classes again! She thought to herself.

She aimed for the ball in front of her, baring Koro sensei's face and sent out countless attacks. After a few rounds of attacks, her balance started to slip but she quickly recovered. She continued swinging attacks as her feet were stabilized.

"Kaguya!" Nakamura called out. The orange hair turned to her. Nakamura pointed to her right shoulder worriedly. Puzzled about what her friend was doing, she turned to the others who did the same thing. Kaguya turned to her left shoulder soon to find a hairy spider on it. Kaguya held back her scream and began to swing her knife towards it. She started to lose balance on her left foot which would clearly left her falling down if her right foot did not save her. Still preoccupied with arachnid, her classmate stared on as she tried to regain her balance. As Kaguya was about to land another blow on the eight-legged creature, she tripped, her knife in her hands cutting the cloth line bearing the targets She fell forward together with the rope entangling her and falling on her face.

"Kaguya!" her friends started to gather around her. The class monitor, Isogai jumped off the wood he was standing on and approached his fallen classmate. The girl got back up, sitting upwards and rubbing her forehead.

"Are you okay?" a coarse voice ask as she lifted her head revealing the black hair class monitor bending in front of her. Kaguya nodded and tried to get up on er feet but she dropped back on the floor, squealing in pain. Her left leg was injured badly. Karasuma walk to Kaguya's side and tried lifting her leg. She bit her lip, holding back her scream.

It's really weird...she thought to herself as she remembered recovering to a sitting position and how it did not hurt...but now...

"Can you try to get up?" Karasuma asked and she tried pushing her weight on Karasuma and Isogai's shoulder. She got up successfully and Isogai helped her on to Karasuma other shoulder so she relied fully on the teacher. "I'll go and patch her up in the teacher's room. You guys clean up first." Karasuma instructed before helping his student to the room.

******

"Try moving your legs now..."Karasuma stated as the girl swung her legs swiftly without pain. Karasuma sighed in relief. Kaguya stared at her legs with bewilderment.

I could have sworn it was painful just now!

"It was probably your body muscles contracting to the surprise fall." Karasuma got up from his position. "I'll have to write this out to your father now..." he said hesitantly and walked to his computer.

"Karasuma-sensei" a deep voice called out from the corner of the room. The dark hair male turned to see a familiar red head by the boxes. Curious on whom it was, Kaguya turned too.

"Akabane..." Karasuma addressed the red hair with anger in his voice. "And wht was your reason for skipping class today?"

The shorter male chuckled. "Nothing special~" he sung out while walking towards the windows. "Just wondering, you know, if you saw those two in the bushes." He pointed outside, Kaguya and Karasuma's gaze turn to the horizon of the class field. Kaguya had to squint her eyes to see Irina and an unfamiliar male gazing back at them. She turned back to Karasuma, hoping for a response.

"Don't mind them." Karasuma sighed, finishing of the letter he was typing. "Irina's employer came by yesterday...they are having a competition on who kills me first."

"Eh~ That sounds fun!~" Karma hummed.

"Might sound fun to you but Irina's job as a teacher is at stake..." the teacher crossed his arms. "If Lorvo gets to me first before Irina, she'll have to resign on this assassination."

W-wait! Resign?! Kaguya thought to herself, her eyes wide open.

"Ah I see." Karma replied.

Karasuma got off his chair and cheaded to the door. "I'll go back to the class." He turned to Kaguya. "If you're feeling better you can continue with your lessons." And with that he left.

The red hair male grinned at his leave. He walk towards to his classmate and lowered his head to her ear. With a smirk he finally whispered, "We're alone now~" Shocked by the sudden action, Kaguya jumped off her seat.

"Aha~" the boy begun to laugh. "You're adorable." The male stated in English before walking towards the door. "Ja ne, Kagu-chii!" He opened the door and left the room.

W-what was that...?