Chapter 3- Past time Part 2

Kaguya opened her eyes slowly. With her headache gone and her eyes no longer that heavy, she felt really fresh.

She got off the old, but surprisingly comfy couch and took a look around her surroundings. Oh yea...I'm at school...she reminded herself.

"Are you fully rested now...?"

She turned her head a little to find Karasuma, Irina and Koro Sensei standing by the desk.

She nodded.

"Good..."Karasuma said as he placed his hands on to his desk. "Are you ready to open up yet?"

Open up...?
Oh...
She recalled the moment from yesterday, dropping her head down.

"Kaguya-chan, you have to open up in order for people to help you..." Irina stated as she walk towards the couch and took a pew next to her.

"Why are you in class E? What happened between you and your father... We get it that it's a personal problem but..." Irina placed a hand onto the female's shoulder. "If you keep it to yourself too long, you'll explode..."

Kaguya watched the other two teachers reaction as they nodded in agreement.

"We are here for you, Kaguya...because as a teacher, you are like our daughter...In fact, the whole class is like our family..." Koro Sensei spoke. "You felt that on your first day remember...?"

Their smiles...
Heartwarming, accepting smiles...

Kaguya nodded in responce and held Irina's hand as she begin to unwind her past.

*******

"I'm so worried for her..." The little orange hair, Megumi frowned at her bento.

"We all are...But Bitch Sensei told us to stay out of it..." Kataoka reassured them, also falling to a frown."We hardly know anything of her..."

Nagisa stared on as he heared their conversation. Should I tell them about what happaned? Nagisa debated in his head.

"Hey Nagisa..."

He broke from his though to face the green hair girl in front of him. The closest to Kaguya, Kayano stood in front of him, her face filled with worry.

"Do you perhaps knew what happen to Kaguya?" she asked innocently.

"Yea, Nagisa, you are always the last to leave usually..." Isogai ask as he approached the two.

Should I? It's not me to tell people's secret out loud...

"Hey guys!" A blonde hair girl shouted from outside the class. "Come over here..."

Most of the classmates left the class and tip toed slowly making their way to the office.

The blond hair girl signaled them to lean against the door to eavesdrop on the conversation.

*******

It all started a few years ago....seven years ago in fact....

The beautiful brown haired female sat by the piano with her daughter. As she played along to one of her favorite classics, her 8 year old, stared in amazement. She ended her song as she had reached the end of her sheet.

"Wahhhhh!" the little girl said, sparkles forming in her purple orbs. "Mommy is so good in playing!"

The woman smiled and caressed the girl's head lightly. "Someday you can play like mommy too. It just needs time and practice.."