Chapter 6

"As everyone is aware, Class E will be taking a trip to Kyoto next week." Karasuma spoke as we sat on the field floor and listen attentively. "I don't want to ruin your parade but your assassination is still on throughout this trip."

"Karasuma sensei, does that me we still can kill him.during the trip? " Hinano asked.

"The ministry of defence has already allocated several professional assassins in each of the places you are going. Your job is to lead the target to their area."

Professional huh...? Maybe we might just pull this off. But then again...this creature is super human.

"Eh, Kaguya, " Nakamura whispered to her as she tapped her shoulders. "Takoyaki told me you were at Akabane's house last Saturday..."

A few of the girls started to push closer against her. "What?! What were you doing in that devil's house??" Takaoka exclaimed silently.

"Long story..." Kaguya sighed.

"Tell me the details during recess" Nakamura said turning back to Karasuma in attention before she could reply.

"So..how big is his house..." A small petite girl asked her from behind. Okada Minami.

"Well its huge actually. When I arrived I thought it belong to a giant or something. " Kaguya whispered jokingly.

"Uwaaa, it's so nice if I was rich like him." Megumi said daydreaming.

"Do you understand? " Karasuma's voice disrupted their
conversation.

Well I didn't pay attention to the last part so...meh I'll just ask Nagisa or Isogai.

*********

The blonde hair girl made her way to the table behind the classroom. She with a few of her friends gathered on the orange hair female's table.

"Kaguya, spill..." she commanded.

Shocked by the sudden confrontation she only replied. "Eh?"

"You know what we're talking about. " said Yada, as she took the chair besides her and sat on it.

"If a girl goes to a guys house it wold probably be because she likes him!" Hinata exclaimed forming a conclusion that made the girls all nod in agreement.

"Kaguya is in love with Karma" Hinano stated as she pressed her hands on to her face. "How sweet.."

Oh no...I don't have a good feeling about this..

Kayano was one of the last to join the group, carrying her bento in her hands.

Kayano please save me!!

"But Karguya doesn't sound nice at all...Hmmm" she said still in thought of a ship name for her friend.

No doubt she's on the same boat as them!

"I know! What about Akasano?"suggested Hinata. Her suggestion started a few giggles among them.

ITS GETTING WORST I BETTER SAY SOMETHING.

"Uh...its not like that...." Kaguya stuttered trying to put her thoughts to words.

Nakamura looked at her and her blank face started to smile. "OH....Is your relationship only sexually?"

OK OK I THINK I SHOULD HAVE JUST SHUT UP.

The girls looked at her with horror in their eyes.

"Its not like that Nakamura! We haven't done anything like that!"