Chapter 9

"Even if you scream here nobody would hear you.." The man with dark hair stated as he threw Kanzaki, Kayano and Kaguya to the floor, all tied up. "If we're going to play, we should have a big audience. So I'm inviting a few buddies over."

A kidnapping....that was the situation right now. She may have look panicked now but inside, Kaguya was already planning a proper escape.

The orange hair female turned to her two companions who were in the same state as she was. Kayano was still huffing and patting after her struggling while Kanzaki looked pale.

She recalled the incident back at the car they rode in.  The few men that captured them had revealed that Kanzaki was exposed playing arcade games in a wig. She completely went lost after she saw the picture of herself at an arcade. Before she could ponder further, the orange hair female caught her black hair classmate looking at her; her face showing worry and guilt.

Kaguya only replied her with a reassuring smile. She could not say anything more.

Kaguya slowly pushed her shoulders in hope of pulling out something from her shirt pocket. It took her awhile before the item,which was a nail filer,drop out of her pocket. Fortunately she managed to catch it in her hands despite being tied up. 

"That picture was a bit surprising...who knew Kanzaki would have such a side.." The green hair female beside Kaguya said as both of them turn to her, hoping for an answer.

The dark hair female was hesitant at first, but when she saw Kaguya and Kayano looking at her with reassurance in their eyes, she decided to tell the truth.

"My father was really strict..." she explained, bowing her head down low till her vision was completely to the ground. "He only worries about studies and me getting a good job...so...I always go to the arcade where nobody knows me...I could feel more free..."

One of the male who was responsible for their kidnapping approached them with a grin on his faceand squat down to their level. "Then why not join us? We also believed that prestige can all die..."

The three girls looked towards him. "Mess up people who look like they are so prestige. Like how we get a girl to accuse a businessman on molesting her and for a successful woman, leave scars that won't disappear from.her body or mind.."

Just as he finished his sentence, Kaguya finally got off her ropes but did not make a move. She waited for the right moment.

"We've taught them alot using those plays....you can call us the missionaries of ruination..." he said with an evil smile.

"You guys are awful..." Kayano spoke softly but seems to be heard by the man and before you knew it she was pushed towards the wall forcefully and grabbed by the neck.

"Don't look down on us like you are so prestige!" He shouted violently.

Just then, Kaguya swiftly ran towards the man and punched him in the guts, away from her friend. It send the man flying for a moment before falling head first to the ground and leaving a loud thud. 

The few of his friends from the corner of the room ran towards Kaguya holding various weapons in their hands.

Kaguya managed to block the other two males attacks swiftly. But as the moment heated up, she did not realize the shadow that came up behind her. Two cold hands grabbed her neck, suffocating her and ending her plan to escape bitterly. She ended up in the hands of the same man she knock of earlier.

"Oho, we got a rebel here..." The man licked his lips seductively while whispering in her ear.

Kaguya struggled out of his grip but nothing seem to happen.