Chapter 1

"Kaguya,now!" those words rang inside her head and she swiftly ran towards the shadow. Despite her speed, she only managed to injured one of the creature's tentacles.

Tch...he is fast!

Not long before cutting off the slimy mess, she ended up falling to the ground in to a pile of leaves and twigs.

Before she knew it therw were twigs sticking out of her hair and leaves all over her body.

Dang...another mission fail...

"Kukuku...good try, Kaguya-chan, Kayano-chan..." The creature's voice sounded as one of his tentacles grab Kaguya's legs out of the forest mess and back to her feet.

"Awwww....I really though we were close this time!" Kayano sighed as she dropped her knife down.

"Hey, Kayano-chan, what's the meaning of this?! Leaving us out in a chance to kill him? " shouted a voice from behind.

They were having PE lessons this period and surprisingly it was a good chance for killing Koro Sensei.

"Ehhh....sorry...just couldn't help myself..." Kayano replied with a smile on her face.

"Anyways, Karasuma is calling us back to the building...says he needs 'Asano' over here..." The brunette pointed at Kaguya with ignorance written all over his face.

It's been a few days, since her first day and she is really accustomed to the life here. She practically knows everyone in the class except a few in which she has never talked to. In this case, the male before her now.

"You coming? " the male asked in a rude manner as he continued walking back to the building.

Kaguya followed silently.

"That's Terasaka...he is a bit grumpy at times but if you get to know him, he isn't all that bad..." Kayano whispered to Kaguya who seemed down after the sudden call back.

They arrive at the school's time worn building not long after. The wide field that they were given permission to use was very effective for assassination training. Karasuma, the teacher incharge watched on as the students recollected ay the field after their bug catching assignment.

"Sensei...I brought her..." Terasaka said as he approached the other male.
"Good...we'll wait for the others to gather..."

Just then Koro Sensei appeared rushing into the field at high speed. Following him was a blue haired male and a red hair male. The two guys she saw before she went back one her first day...

She could sense the bloodlust in the two just the same as the other day. And worst of, they look like they were going to kill Koro Sensei, their speed almost closely match to the hyper speed Mach 20 of the creature.

"I'm afraid you guys are too slow sad careless still..." Koro Sensei chuckled. In a flash the two of them were captured in a huge net.

Wow...that was intense...

The other students tried to get the net of the two. Even Kayano ran to help the blue hair male.

"Kaguya...that's how I should address you, Am I right?" A familiar voice called from behind. It was Karasuma. The same man who greeted her at first.

"I'm sorry if I hurt any of your feelings that day..." he said as he gave a short bow.

"A-ah it's okay..." Kaguya said, scratching her head. "Its normal..."

Despite his stern look,he looks nice too.

"So...if it doesn't bother you...may I ask something..." he said politely as we watch the other students laughing around.

"What is it...?"

"Who is your mother...?"

A very strange question...should I answer?

"Her name is Aaris...I don't know much about her...since..."

Father divorced her...

The words just couldn't get out of my mouth....

"Im sorry...if it was a personal question..." he apologized.

"Ah..it's okay...You're one of the first who ever asked about her..."

As the students for up and gather in lines, Kayano waved to Kaguya as if asking her join them.

"You should go join them..." Karasuma said as he patted her shoulder.

Kaguya smiled as she ran towards them.

*******

"Kagu-chii!!" Kayano called out to her friend from far.

"Kagu-chii? " the blue hair male besides her asked in puzzlement.

Soon enough, Kaguya arrived and Kayano greeted her with hug.

"Hey...what was that name you just called me....?" she asked.

"Hm? Kagu-chii? Well its a nicknane I just though of just now..."

A nickname...?

"Anyways, have you met Nagisa yet?"she said gleefully.

The two met glances with each other.

The light blue hair male gave a brief hello and Kaguya only responded with a wave of her hand. Even that she was really hesitant.

He seems really nice and innocent...but...Something just pulls that off...

From behind two hands grab her shoulder forcefully, pulling her away from her thought.

"Let me see you up close..." the coarse voice said. Her vision started spinning around and when her vision finally recovered it revealed the face of the red hair boy.

"Hmmmm...." He observed her, twirling her around and looking head to toe.

"You have the Asano hair covered that's right. But..." he pushed his face closer to hers. "Your eyes...."

"Eh...?" Kaguya exclaimed as she was still confused in what was happening.

"Karma! She's a lady!" Kayano exclaimed and pushed Karma aside.

"S-sorry there...Karma doesn't act like this normally...something might have put him off today..." the green hair girl apologized and gave her countless bows.

"I was just observing her...besides...I might use her to bribe Gakushuu..." he said with an evil smirk.

Who the hell is this guy...?!

"Class, gather up!" Karasuma yelled from the other end of the field. As soon as he did so, all the students began to gather around him. Kaguya stayed close to Kayano and the girls as usual, in a shock state of Karma's actions.

But despite that, she continued to look at Karma.

As they sat on the field's cold floor, Nakamura took a notice to Kaguya's behavior and quickly whispered into her ear. "Ooo some has a crush already..."

Kaguya's face turned bright red the moment her friend told her thatm The group of girls chuckle amongst themselves.

"I wouldn't get mess up with him if I were you...He may seem the dreamy boy material but he seems only well known for his behaviors...." Takaoka whispered to Kaguya.

Oh....really...

Part of her was curious of him in fact, the other was just weird fear of bloodlust.

"Okay, class...I believe you all know that we have a new student who arrive a few days ago..."Karasuma said without hesitation.

Its about me again...

"As a teacher teaching you the basic of assassination, I need to access your in you skills and since I have not been here for the pass two days to access her, so, putting this straight, I will fight with Kagura right here right now... The rest of you can pay attention..."

Wait...what?!