Chapter 3- Past time Part 1

(Guess what guys! New chapter XD Hang on to your seats! Its going to get bumpy these few chapters ;))

"Now...shall we begin?" Koro Sensei stood in front of the class with some of his clones. The class only stared on blankly towards him.

Begin what...?

"Midterms are coming and this whole period I will conduct an intense high speed study session..." said the multiples in unison.

Soon enough a multiple was in front of Kaguya's desk.

"Kaguya-chan, I did some research on you past exams with your private tutor and it seems you are weak in maths...am I right?"

Kaguya nodded, hesitantly.

"Nufufu, no problem!" The creature took out a few books and started explaining to her. Kaguya listened attentively until out of the blue, the creature's face started to melt.

"Karma-kun! Do not try to assassinate me while I'm in many clones!" The teacher shouted as Kaguya turned to the red hair. He only let out his tongue and laughed to himself.

******

Her head hurt but she was able to keep up with what Koro-sensei was teaching, surprisingly. She gathered up her stuff and got ready to go home as soon as she finished her final notes.

The class was finally soulless as Nagisa left the room. The red hair sitting next to her was no where to be soon too. He might had left early. Kaguya and Nagisa exchange brief goodbyes as she made her way out of the classroom.

"Kaguya" someone called her from behind. It was Irina.

"Yes? " Kaguya answered with curiosity.

" Your father is in the office..."

Father? In the E class building?!
This is not a good sign.

Kaguya pick up her speed and ran as fast as she could, making her way to the office. She slid open the door to reveal Karasuma, Koro Sensei and her father.

"Ah, Kaguya, what impeccable timing...we had just finish our discussion..."The man with a dusty orange hair stated, looking towards her.

The room fell to silence. As the principal slowly made his way to the door, he threw something at Koro Sensei. In split seconds his tentacles appeared to be lock on to a puzzle.

"The rumors are true...you are very fast indeed..." he said giving and unpleasant smile. "But speed is not always everything..."

Kaguya was about to help her teacher when her father stop her.

"We'll just leave at that..." he said as he walked out of the room. Kaguya glimpse at Koro Sensei before she ran after her father.

Outside the office, the two, daughter and father walked leaving a space in between them.

"Kaguya, you do know my main purpose of sending you here, right?"

The father stopped in his tracks. "I gave you this chance and now you should prove it. Prove you are one of of the Asano family. And not to frolick around with these....underclass people..."

"I just might as well give up on you.."

Give up?! What...does...that mean?!

*******

Nagisa only continued to spy at the two relatives talking. He couldn't help but eavesdrop on their conversation. He had wanted to jump in and help Kaguya but was afraid to do so.

"W-what do you mean by give up...?" Kaguya asked as her voice croaked.

"Since you are not willing to improve and hold the Asano family name properly, perhaps I could readjust your status to an orphan? The extra money which I use to raise you can be used to pay Gakushuu's extra lessons....it would be more of a money's worth anyways..." Her father said non-chalently.

Nagisa watched as tears roll down the female's cheeks and she fell to the ground.

"If you do not want to see yourself as trash to your own father, see it that you make it to the top 5 by the end of the year..."he said as he kneel down next to his daughter and caressed her head. "Do not fail me once again, Kaguya..." he laughed.

Soon later he started to leave and Nagisa only tried to act natural as the principal passed him.

The principal look at him and gave him a smile. "Hey there! Good luck on your Midterms!"

Nagisa did not move after that. He watch as Karasuma found Kaguya crying and carrying her to his office.

********

Unable to sleep last night, Kaguya dragged her feet to the E class building. Her eyes were swealing and her head constantly had a migraine.

At the entrance of the building, Karasuma and Irina watch her as if they were waiting for her.

"Kaguya...let's go to my office...you don't have to attend class for today..."

"I'm...fine..."Kaguya said lazily as she turned down his offer and hesitantly dragged her feet into the building.

Irina grabbed her student by her shoulders softly. "We need to talk..."

*******

"I have multiplied My efforts today...shall we begin, class?" the yellow creature stood in front of the class once again with more clones then yesterday.

Nagisa turned back to find Kaguya's seat still empty. He was worried about her after what happened yesterday and wondering whether she was okay.

******

In the airy office room, Kaguya was lead to the chair by both of her teachers.

"You can get some shut eye here for the moment...when you are all well, we will try to help you as much as we can..."Karasuma said.

Kaguya only looked on. Her head was hurting like crazy.

Irina frowned at her student's state and caressed the girl's head slowly. "I'll sing to you..."

The blonde female started to sing a lullaby of a foreign language while combing the girls long orange hair. She fell asleep not too long after that.

"Huh, I didn't think you were such a softy for a bitch.." A girl's voice called out from the door. It was Yada, a brown hair female with a few of her classmates behind her.

"How dare you?! And what are you doing here anyways?!" Irina jerked at them.

From behind Koro Sensei spoke. "They wanted to see the well being if their classmate of course..."

"Aren't you all supposed to be studying?! Besides, she asleep now.." Irina tried to chase them out.

"She looks so adorable when she sleeps..." A voice sounded from behind her. When Irina turned, she saw the red hair delinquent playing with Kaguya's hair as she slept.

"Hey! You'll wake her! " Irina instructed but the boy was lazy to follow and continue playing around the girl's hair.

"Are you listening?! Get out!" she said as she chased the boy out of the room.

"Kukuku, now since you've seen your classmate shall we get back to our lesson?" Koro Sensei asked as he swayed the books in front of them.