Chapter 4.5 (Special) If Class E had Wattsapp

(WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SLIGHTLY DIRTY AND RATED PG18 WORDS AND SENTENCES. PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. Drew the chapter pic a few weeks ago lol. You'll find out what's it for soon :) )

Nagisa: Hey, can we decide on the groups for the trip now?

Kayano is typing...

Kayano: Sure! Is everybody here though?

Karma: -inserts devil face emote-

Sugino: Yea. We should. So who wants to be in my group?

Nagisa: I don't mind

Kayano: I Wan!

Kaguya: Guys, my bro got my father to sign my consent!!

Kayano: Omg!! Yasss!! You're in our group then, Kagu-chii!!

Kaguya: Okay :)

Karma: You mean that arrogant shit just got you a ticket out? Gotta praise him for that.

Kaguya: What? Owo

Karma :brb

A few moments of silent later, Kaguya heared her brother's handphone ring.

"Oh...I got a text from Akabane...I wonder how the hell he got my number..." he looked at his handphone blankly. "Oh...." he said curiously as he tried to hide his handphone from Kaguya's view.

"Hey, aniki, what did he say...?"

"Ah...nothing for girls to know..." he said as he chuckled to himself.

Wait..what???

Her cellphone started to ring again.

Nagisa: Hey Karma do you want to join our group??

Karma: Sure.

Sugino :Are you sure you'll be OK? I'm not going to be responsible if you got into fights again...

Kaguya: Fights?!

Kaguya: Hey Karma what did you send my brother?

Karma is typing....

Karma:-moonface-

Kaguya: Hey! Gakushuu is right next to me and his smiling to himself!

Karma: Dang. I knew he was a bad lier...

Nakamura is typing...

Nakamura: eyyyy whats up...? My handphone is vibrating like crazy and I'm supposed to be studying.

Nagisa: We're discussing on the trip.

Maehara: Go back to studying, Nakamura.

Not getting a proper answer from Karma, Kaguya tried to assault her brother and hope to take his phone. Unfortunately Gakushuu threw her back on bed.

"No fair! I want to see!" Kaguya exclaimed.

As her plan had fail she went back to.curling in her blankets and checking the group chat.

Karma sent a photo.

A photo of her and Gakushuu as kids.

Why that sneaky two time red hair brat!!

Maehara: Dang she looks like one of those girls in the movies Takebayashi watches.

Karma: Perfect loli for an idiot brother....totally like an cliché incest anime