chapter 1

Star wars rebels:The fight

Chapter 1.

After battling the inquisitor Ezra carried Kanan back to the ghost. He limped and fell as the path seemed to continue forever. Ezra attempted to drag kanan's lifeless body behind him because he knew they would be alright if they could just get home.

Eventually he reached the door of the main conference room where Hera , Sabine,Zeb and chopper waited anxiously for the return of their Jedi friends.

The mission was dangerous and no one knew how bad the outcome would be.

The door opened quickly revealing Ezra leaning against the frame with shaking knees. He took in painful breaths.Everyone gasped seeing that Kanan was seriously hurt and Ezra was exhausted.

"Kanan !Ezra,What happened to him!" Screamed Hera. Zeb and Sabine jumped up to help as Hera cried out in shock at that moment Ezra took his hand away from his chest he looked down at a cut running across it. He was bleeding.

Ezra began sliding down the wall "we ..." he took a breath in "....killed the inquisitor'' ezra to another half a breath in before collapsing on the ground. Sabine ran to help him "Ezra! Ezra!"

She slid on her knees with tears in her eyes. "is he ....." asked Zeb nervously. "No she she hurried to check his pulse, "but he's bearly alive" said Sabine staring back at Zebs worried face.

"Quickly we need to get them to the med bay !" Cried Hera hoping they would be okay.

-------------the next day----------------

Kaynan sat up rubbing a bandage across his forehead. "Hera? .... what ....how?" Croaked Kanan very confused.

"After the battle yesterday Ezra saved you and brought you back here" said Hera with a sad smile. "Wow" whispered Kanan amazed at his padawan.

Sabine walked into the conference room and saw that Kanan was still on the couch where they left and bandaged him. " Oh! Hi Kaynan how's your sholder?"she asked try to be polite.

"What do you mean?" Asked Kanan. "Oh" started Hara ''you dislocated your sholder and cut your leg badly, its going to be really sore to walk on for a while''

Kaynan looked down at his shoulder his arm was in a sling and his upper leg was wrapped tightly in a bandage. ''Well it could be worse, I won't lie its painful but it could be worse, thanks to Ezra'' said Kanan trying to be positive. "speaking of Ezra, where is that kid? " he asked looking around him.

Hara and Sabine exchanged worried glances ''what! What's happened to Ezra '' shouted Kaynan with a panicked look .