chapter 13

"Alright" said Kanan  ''where did I put my lightsaber? '' Hera looked at him confused ''why do you need your lightsaber?" she asked raising and eyebrow.

                  ''Well if we are going on a mission then I have to bring my saber'' he smiled wondering around thier room  ''um....I told you earlier, you can't come?'' She said suspiciously.

                      Doesn't he remember that I told him he couldn't, yet again he could've been asleep at the time?  Hera thought to herself. ''Oh, ok I can watch ezra then'' he said repositioning his crutch. Hera nodded her head, maybe he didn't have a concussion after all.

The Ghost landed on a lowly asteroid in the outermost rim,  lightyears away from all life, they hoped. They're destination was an old, abandoned shuttel & weapon factory, it was abandoned far before the empire, far before the clonewars. There would be some pretty old stuff in there, but a cataliconverter for the ship's engine exhaust would be one thing they needed.

Sabine, Zeb and Hera got out of the Ghost leaving Kanan, Ezra and chopper to thier own devices.

''Ok'' started Hera  ''you two head towards the factory to get my engine parts, I have something I need to take care of''. Sabine eyed her suspiciously and zeb ased''will u be ok on your own? ''
She nodded and headed in the other direction.

Zeb walked into the huge factory, everything was old, dusty and smelly Sabine didn't like it one bit, especially the corduroy paint streak on the door.

They walked for what they felt like miles, talking about the history of the place and playing with a tin can that skipped across the floor when they kicked it, until taaadaaa!They reached to correct room, inside they found their engine parts and other supplies.

"So how long were you asleep for when you were watching"  Ezra" Zeb asked, but before Sabine could answer they heard a rustle come from the darkness panting like a crazy lothcat who was dragging something.

Sabine and Zeb turned and their blasters as the beast came closer.
Their fingers trembled on the triggers and...............

CLIFF HANGER! WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT! FIND OUT IN ....... 3......2......1...NOW!

Sabine's fingers trembled with exitetement, wonder and a hint of fear. She waited until the beast came closer.... round the corner .... and BANG!

I sound of someone being stunned echoed through the halls. ''Gaaahhhhhh'' said the voice, it wasn't a lothcat, or a beast it was a man, Folcrum!

Zeb rushed over to help him but saw a familiar person draped across his lap on the floor.

Sabine saw too. ''Hera!'' They gasp in unison.

A/n: Omg! What do you think will happen next! Comment and vote to tell me! This time its a real cliffhanger! Not like the last one, teehee!
Don't forget to vote and comment!
Hexes!
M.M