Chapter 15

A/n: Ahhhhhh! Ahhh! Ahhhh!
Ok I'm so sorry for leaving you with all those questions!I say ok alot? Irish thing? Anywho! Next chappie .....ew ...chapie? Who the fudge says chapie? It feels so right but it looks so wrong. Anywho! ...... Next CHAPTER now! This second! Like! Now! Ok (ok?seriously!)
ALRIGHT I'LL STOP TALKING!
Here it gooooeeeessss :

Chapter 15

Something was following them, but they didn't dare to look back.Hera wasn't moving and Zeb felt her become cold ''Stay with me Hera we're almost home''. ''There's the ghost! '' pointed Sabine.

There it was, sitting upon the horizon just out of reach they just had to run through some clouds of dust but the terrain was ok. Just keep running, but Sabine saw everyone slowing down. She pushed them on.

Just keep running.

Meanwhile: back on the ghost
Ahsoka was breathing lightly lying across the sofa ''I..... I am so sorry this is my....my fault that....he fo..followed us''

Kanan and Ezra shared a confused look. ''Who is following....oh? '' Ezra asked but Ahsoka was out cold.

Tap tap tap. Someone knocked on the ramp. Ezra pressed a button to open it as Kanan fast paced crutched towards it. Sabine entered the ghost supporting Fulcrum ''This way'' motioned Ezra towards the conference room.

Kanan looked behind Zeb to see if Hera was there.She wasn't. ''Zeb where's Hera'' he asked starting to worry.He didn't see her. Zeb pushed his arms forward showing the close to lifeless Hera in his arms.

''Oh god''. Zeb watched Kanan flash from a normal skin tone to white, paler then the inquisitor himself. He put his hand over his mouth and his eyes, the pain in his eyes penetrated through his pupils piercing down deep into his soul. ''I ....I wasn't there to pr...protect her'' his voice quivered and he looked as if he might drop dead there and then. ''I wasn't there to save her. What happened to ...to her''. He asked, eyes filling with watery fear.

Just then Hera took a half breath in and coughed.''Quickly to the med bay'' said Zeb. ''Come on Hera I can't lose you!'' Cried Kanan

(A/n: Omg! I'm actually crying!)

Everyone was in the med bay tending to Ahsoka, Folcrum and now Hera.

Kanan held her hand rubbing her fingers gently with his thumb muttering things no one could here. But Ezra heard, he swore he heard him saying ''I need you, don't go please! I need you. I love you''. He pretended he couldn't hear a thing.

A broken heart is hard to heal
I have broken hope, I can never again feel.

''She's. .... she's just in a coma.She's going to be ok!'' Sighed Sabine

Kanan fell to his knees with tears of joy. Everyone hugged eachother, they were so happy.After all the deserve a small victory before a much bigger challenge had to be faced.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

''Lord Vader the ships power has been cut off, we are stuck here for a few days.''

''Persue on foot kallus, dont let them get away''

''Sir, we cannot open the doors to the ship and when we do, it shall take two days, on foot to get to the rebels ships."

"If you know what's good for you, you shall get going, do not forget, all men can be replaced.''

Duuu duuu duuu dududu dududu
Duuuu duuuu duuuuu dududu dududu
Duudu dududu du dudududu
Du du du du du du !
(Darth Vader music)

A/n: Hey...... what did you think of that? ......I'm curled up in the corner of my room right now?

I hate being in contol of their lives! I made all this bad stuff happen! I am killing them!

ALSO! PLEASE! FOLLOW!

@KymberliHumphrey

She is amazing!