Chapter 3

Ezra was lying in thin air but that wasn't the strange thing, it was that there was a scene, almost a memory or a reflection of the battle with the inquisitor being projected from his mind :

It was kaynan with his lightsaber facing the inquisitor, kaynan lashes out but the inquisitor swings back pushing kaynan backwards, he slides but uses the force to push his enemy aside then running back towards his competition he slices the air with his lightsaber.

He drives it towards the inquisitors neck but he stops kaynan sparks fly from the friction between the intersecting lightsabers.Kaynan has the upper hand the inquisitor turns on the other side of his saber plungeing it into kaynan's upper leg leaving him unbalanced.

Taking this advantage he uses the force driving Kanan  backwards towards the wall hitting his shoulder and then his head and finally falling to the ground

"Kanan !" Ezra screamed and ran towards his component lashing his lightsaber through the air, vuuum vuuuum beams of light were swung and bashed together.

Then using the same cunning stunt the inquisitor turned on his double sided saber rendering Ezra helpless with a slash across his chest the inquisitor used the force to plunge Ezra to the lower floor hitting his hand off of falling debris and landing down on his foot he took a few heavy breaths is before everything went black.

Awaking moments later to his shaded enemy ready to finish him. Ezra vision was slow and blurred, he could see kaynan and he could also see falling debris, and with one last strike of power he used the force to divert heavy material towards the inquisitor, plundering him to his doom.