Chapter 5

Chapter 5.
" Ezra's vision was awful." Sobbed Sabine as. Hera pulled her into a hug.

"What happened?" Asked Hera in her sympathetic mother figure tone.

"His vision was of kanan and all of us... and how he thought he wouldn't get to say goodbye" she cried as tears streamed down her face.

"Look I know it's hard right now, to see him like this. But we will make sure that Ezra will see us again, it might take time but soon everything will be back to normal" sighed Hera trying to sound convincing.

Sabine sobbed into Heras shoulder. "And I don't know how kanan is dealing with this... he's lost so much, we all have" she sniffled before she continued and broke into tears. " We can't loose anymore, especially not Ezra."

Another tap came from the door and Zeb crept in. "Hey Zeb, you okay?" Asked Hera still holding Sabine.

"I um... I heard everything and I just wanted to tell Sabine that even though things are rough... we will get through it....together." He said awkwardly trying to be helpful.

Sabine sat up and sniffled as Zeb turned to leave. "Thank you" she whispered as he nodded and left. "Want to stay here tonight" Asked Hera knowing Sabine couldn't sleep. Sabine nodded and yawned so they each took a bunk and went to sleep.