Chapter 9

Quick A/n: Thank you very much for reading so far and I hope you enjoy!

Hera and Zeb helped kanan back to the conference room''I'm going to my room''said Zeb . ''Alright" replied Hera as Zeb left.
         ''What's up Kanan?" asked Hera. Kanan looked up at Hera''um, I'm not exactly sure but there's something strange with Ezra, I can sense it'' he said .Hera nodded her head in agreement and said'' yeah, he was fine-ish when he came into this room which was odd after collapsing, and now he is like he should be after a battle and remembers nothing from earlier? What is going on?'' She frowned.
            ''Its not just that there's movement in the force,not now but Ezra had a great power when he came in here but it dissapered and now he is much too weak to breath nevermind think of the force.There's definitely something...eh..something...Hera?'
                 Kanan lay down slowly ''kanan what's wrong! Kanan! '' shouted Hera''no'' he wispered ''stop him'' and he was out like a light
                Sabine came back from the bathroom where she found chopper and Zeb ... dancing? Or pretending to have a fit? She wasn't sure what they were doing but Ezra was smiling and chuckling at the pair''Em guys?" Questioned Sabine.  Zeb turned on his heel with his arms in the air, he saw Sabine and immediately straightened up, he coughed''Eh? yeah?'' He said embarrased ''I'll take over again'' said Sabine still trying to recover from what she saw.''probably a good idea'' replied Zeb trying not to make eye contact.
           ''Come on Chop" he said as they left awkwardly.