Chapter 21. The fleet and secrets

The ghost was quiet...almost too quiet.

Zeb was sitting around all depressed so Sabine decided to sketch but she was so sad , she felt as if the whole ship was just upset, every on was so down since .....

SINCE EZRAS DEATH!!! HE DIED IN KANANS ARMS AFTER THEY RETURNED TO THE FLEET.... HE FAILED HIS MASTER AND HIS MASTER AND HIS FAMILY WOULD DIE TOO.

"You are no match for Lord Vader !"

Ezra woke up gasping for air. "It's ....huuhhhh just ....just a dream..." He looked around and saw Sabine beside him sound asleep. She'll be fine here for a while he thought to himself as he exited into the dimly light hallway of the ghost.

Every room was quiet with no lights on, he knew that they were all asleep so he would have to be quiet.

He carefully made his way toward the nose gun control room and shut the door behind him he flicked on the light so he could take the correct item from his pocket.

He pluged the item into the control panel and a picture light up on the screen.

It was the holodisc of the picture of him and his parents. He switched off the light using the force and stayed in. the chair.

He felt safe. The stars above him and his parents beside him. He just fell asleep staring at their loving eyes.

----------------------------------------------

"Morning Kanan" said Hera as Kanan walked into the conference room.

"Morning Hera, hi zeb,Ahsoka and fulcrum to be " Kanan smiled to them.

Hera and Ahsoka were making hot drinks on the counter and zeb was with fulcrum were fiddling with the holo table.Kanan sat down just as the doors swooshed open.

"Morning Sabine" the crew said in unison.

"Hi guys" she smiled and looked around as if she was looking for something.

" Everything ok" asked Ahsoka to Sabine

"Um yeah it's just has anyone seen Ezra?" She questioned at that moment every one looked at each other but everyone was shaking their heads.

Kanan was scared at this point there were so many what ifs running throughout his mind. He just sat their paralysed not even able to breath when he heard a voice in his mind say

"You are no match for Lord Vader!!!"

He was starting into space at a read screen when Hera snapped him out of it.

" Kanan! Kanan! What's wrong!" He shook his head and blinked a few times. "Vader !!" He gasped "where's Ezra !!!!" He said looking around

"Calm down I think you just had another vision you were staring into space for a while" said Hera reassuringly.

Kanan tried to stand up but instead stood there for a second looking dazed.

He sort of swayed so Hera held out her hands to catch him.

" I'm fine , lets find Ezra" he said using her shoulders to balance himself

For a small ship the ghost certainly had a lot of rooms everyone searched and searched for what seemed like forever.

"Not here" was constantly being passed through the coms but Kanan couldn't really hear it it was so distant it was the background noise to a loud thudding that wouldn't go away. Where was Ezra.

Finally Zeb shouted down the hall "Kanan come quick". This panicked him even more the thudding got louder and the world around him seemed to slow down until he reached the nose gun control room.

It was Ezra. He was lying on the floor. A hologram of his parents flickered and the light was dim. Ezra looked a little too peaceful for comfort.

I've heard people say many a time that when people die it's like they have just fallen asleep. This is what worried everyone as they waited at the door for Kanan and zeb to assess the damage.

"Ez.....Ezra" said Kanan as he pulled the curled up boy onto his back. Ezra coughed a little and gripped his chest and stomach tightly.

"I had a bad dream .... I haven't been sleeping for a .... while now.... I came...here and.....and I passed....I passed out" broken sentence came from ezras lips as he groaned in pain. Kanan lifted his shirt and looked at the stitches across his chest .

"Did you undo these? " asked Kanan running his hand over many undone stitches on Ezras massive scar.

"I .... I ..don't think ...so" whispered Ezra.

Kanan looked at the others .

"I think he's had a force attack" he said to everyone's disbelief . "Let's get him to the med bay "

"Kanan..... I'm....I'm sorry for failing you." Groaned Ezra before passing out again.

Omg guys that was long overdue thanks for waiting sooooo long 😀 you are the best!!!! I need your opinion though do u think a sequel is in place??? I feel as if its getting too long..... Anywho ! Tell me your thoughts and don't forget to vote and comment!
M.M🎭