Chapter 16

A/n: Blllaaaaaarrrrrrgggggg!
Ok so, I wrote that last chapter at midnight when I was extremely drunk with tiredness! Lol! Was it good? Like did it end out well?

I'll go read it!
......................................................................

OMG I JUST READ IT! ITS SO SAD! WHAT HAVE I DONE!OMG HOW THE FECK DO I FIX THIS!!!!!!!!!!!

OK..... wooooow! I have to fix this if its the last thing I do!

Here's the next chapter!

Here. It. Goes.

Chapter 16:

Sabine was working for over 36 hours straight trying to fix the ghosts power, the asteroid they're on, yeah, hydromagnetic feild. It shut the whole ship down. Its a good thing though, the dust clouds are becoming heavier, and the red dusty terrain was blowing away and turning to a sandstorm, like they had on tatooine.

"Need any help?" Asked Ezra shyly. Sabine brushed her arm off of her sweaty forhead. ''Sure, I can't tighten this bolt''. She said fiddling with her screw driver.Ezra sat down beside her on the floor ''Don't worry, I can help'' replied Ezra with a smirk.

Ezra put his hand over Sabines tightening her grip on the screw driver he put his other hand around her waiste, she smiled and took small, sharp breaths as he kissed her neck. They let go of the screw driver as Ezra crawled on top of Sabine. They tured over, now Sabine was on top, she moved her hips left and right slowly putting a trance over Ezra.He began kissing down further reaching the middle of her chest as she groaned in delight. The floor was quite comfortable so he pulled her down beside him when his wrist started hurting. ''Lets stay here a while'' he whispered. The darkness of space surrounded them.As the room became darker and darker they fell asleep looking through the glass, at the stars.

(A/n: Sorry! That got really heated there for a second! If you want me to do a full scene I will! I just feel a bit intrusive! !!! Just post it on the comments or private message me if you want me to do a chapter about it! Its not wierd..... just kinda....Matured....that's what I'm calling it? Ok....yup...anywho back to the STORY!!!!! :-) )

Zeb went into the med bay, where Hera and Ahsoka were ....resting, fulcrum had recovered so he was in the spare room.

Zeb stood in the doorway of the medbay, he wanted to check on Kanan, who seemed lost in a trance of meditation. He hasn't left Hera's side since she got back on the ghost, he hadn't slept either. He told everyone he was fine. Zeb had been his friend since forever, he didn't believe him.But he also couldn't stop Kanan.

Zeb crept past Kanan and Hera over to Ahsoka. All Kanan mentioned was that she was ill and she would be well soon it was like he was hiding something but Zeb took no notice.

He made it to the other side of the curtains the seperated the beds. He peeked around to check if she was awake or not. She was sleeping.

As soon as Zeb saw her,his eyes widened, She was ....she was beautiful. He inched closer looking over her beautiful face. ''Wow'' he said to himself.

He sat in the chair beside her bed thinking of what she could be like and how he must win her over. But little did he know she was listening to his every thought, the force can be extremely helpful when used correctly.

____________________________________
'' I feel a weak disturbance in the force, kallus''

"Is the subject quite far away."

'' no, it's very near but faint, as if they are unwell! We must captior these ruffians''

''We are working on it sir''

''Go kallus . I must left alone''

A/n: OMG! OMG! OMG! I AM INSANE! .....BUT ALL THE GREAT ONES ARE! ANYWHO! TELLLL MEEEEE WHAAAAAT YOUUUUU THIIIIIIINNNKKKK!