Chapter 11

Hexes to all!
So if you have time check out my new book called 'Wickens guide to hexes' I would really appreciate it ♥And also I am so sorry if anyone has commented! I CAN'T reply because wattpad is being naughty and I can't deal with it so I blew my phone into a wall! Anywho! Here's the new chapter! Enjoy!
M.M

Chapter 11

Sabine slept so soundly next to Ezra that she didn't even hear Hera calling Zeb to come help with Kanan.

Kanan woke up to Chopper,Zeb & Hera looking down at at him. ''Five more minutes'' groaned Kanan from the couch as he started to fall unconscious again.

"Oh no you don't! " said Hera panicked as she pulled Kanan to a sitting position, He looked at her dizzilley, squinting his eyes at the light. "I'm guessing you have no recollection of what happened and why you were asleep? ''
asked Zeb gruffly and disappointedly.

Kanan stared up half dazed ''um...'' he started '' other than .... Ezra! Where's Ezra! '' he exclaimed. ''In his room with Sabine'' replied Hera shocked. ''Phew! I had this vision, it was about Vader and um Ezra.... I think Vader is trying to use the force to get to Ezra? I could be wrong, I hope I'm wrong" he said doubtfully.

"Have you ever had a vision while you were unconscious before?'' Questioned Hera ''Um...no" replied Kanan "Then maybe it was a bad dream'' said Hera shrugging her shoulders.

Kanan nodded his head but there was still the tiniest bit of doubt in him, and that was enough to make him worry and be more protective of Ezra.

" My head hurts" he said. Hera gave him a moist cloth to put over his forehead.
He lay back down on the couch with his knees, the only part of him sitting upright was his knees as his legs made a triangular shape.

'' What do you think is up with him? His head always seems sore? '' Zeb questioned. ''Well I have enough evidence to believe that he has a concussion.... that will explain his head aches and flash backs, if he starts to forget things then we will know the seriousness of it.'' Replied Hera frowning.Zeb nodded as they both thought it wouldn't be a bad idea if they always kept an eye on him.

Hera went back to the cockpit while Zeb sat in the room with Kanan.

Just incase, he thought just incase.