Chapter 17

''Hera please wake up'' Kanan mumbled to himself, he was so tired. Zeb, Ezra & Sabine watched Kanan from the door, rubbing the back of Heras hand, softly with his thumb. He was exhausted, and everyone could see that.

"Kanan hasn't eaten in days, he'll be really sick if he doesn't'' said Sabine following in Hera's motherly footsteps. "I know..." replied zeb "... but somthing like this happened to Hera, before either of you two came aboard, and Kanan didn't leave Hera's side for one second he was really sick when she woke up and she told him to never do it again or she would have awoken to his funeral, they just love eachother so much .... they are willing to do anything for eachother.... including risking their own lives. I wish I had that .If you kids ever find that, never let it go" finished Zeb softly.

Ezra swore he saw Zeb glance lovingly at Ahsoka, but kept it to himself.

_________Titanic music_________
As dawn began to break on the red dust ridden astriod they had been temporarily living on.Ahsoka was introduced to everyone after she had awoken around midnight.

_______IN THE CONFRENCE______ __________ROOM ON THE_________
_____________GHOST_______________

''Good morning Ahsoka'' greeted Fulcrum. ''Morning'' she replied "Hello" three voices called out from around the room.''Hi everyone! '' she replied looking around at Zeb, Sabine and Ezra.
After Sabine asked Ezra how he was feeling this morning the crew introduced themselves to Ahsoka. She had woken earlier that morning but no one had heard the news until now.

''I'm Sabine'' smiled Sabine

"Nice to meet you Sabine" Ahsoka replied

''Im Ezra'' he said while he reached to shake Ahsoka' s hand. As the shook hands the raised an eyebrow at eachother, Ezra felt a strange feeling in his fingertips, they tingled and felt a strange magnetized force between them. Apparently she felt it too because she looked at him awfully strange. They pulled their hands away.

''Um you and Kanan helped me in here didn't you? ''Ahsoka asked.

"Yeah you weren't well ....'' Ezra replied awkwardly.

Ahsoka moved towards Zeb who grasped her hand gently, bowed and kissed her hand.

''I'm Zeb'' he told her softening his gruff accent.

''I....I'm....Ahsoka'' this kind gesture made her slightly nervous but she smiled beautifully at Zeb so he didn't mind.

''What would you like for breakfa....'' Zeb was about to ask but was cut off by a large thud.''what in tha galaxy was......wait KANAN!'' Zeb said realizing that it must have been Kanan.

Everyone ran towards the med bay swiftly checking all of the bedrooms hoping that it was just a fallen box of some sort but no when they reached the med bay they didn't see Kanan on the floor they saw......

Omg I'm so mean cliff hanger!