Chapter 22

After the scare on the ghost the ship was getting closer to the destination of the fleet.

Ezra was sitting in bed staring at the ceiling as if he were lost in a daydream.

" Your mind is a dangerous place to wander around in" said a voice at the door.

Ezra felt as if he should've been startled by this sudden noise in this timeless, clouded space.

He slowly lowered his eyes from the roof. It was Ahsoka.

"That's what you were doing wasn't it, when you had the force attack, you wandered too far...." She spoke with a soothing tone calming Ezra as he tried to think back to what had happened.

Flashback
His parents on the holodisc in front of him .... He didn't remember when the picture was taken it was kind of new to him. But this worried him he had very little memories of  his parents.

There had to be more memories stored somewhere in his mind. Maybe the force could guide him.

"Ezra"

                                                    "Ezra"

"Ezra"

Voices were calling from different angles .

Nope they found him on the floor.... He couldn't remember what he had found it must have been bad ..... But he couldn't remember.

" If I did find anything I can't remember what it was" he whispered. His voice was kind of crokey from not talking to Anyone in a while. Not that he wanted to talk anyway.

" It must have been bad though" said Ahsoka sitting beside him. "Sometimes alarming thoughts and dreams can be triggered by a secret or a sin that is sitting on your conscience, you want to tell someone but you are afraid of the outcome. If you need to talk there are people everywhere that will listen"

As soon as Ahsoka said this he thought of Sabine .....was it Sabine that triggered him yesterday

" I love you Ezra"

                                     "You are amazing"

"Shhhhh Don't tell!"

Sabines voice echoed through him. He really needed to tell someone. He kept it bottled up inside for so long. He loved how she made him feel but his emotion were getting stronger all the time. For a boy his age it was almost overwhelming.

"If I tell you something you have to tell me something too" he said cautiously

"Hmmm" she thought for a moment and nodded her head.

"Um ... Alright" said Ezra nervously , he didn't think it would be that easy to convince her.

"Um well I have been keeping this um for a long.... Time now but,uh no one has suspected anything so eeehhh....."
He trailed off trying not to make eye contact.

"Ezra you can trust in me" she said smiling.

"Ah..... Yikes well ok..... SABINEANDIHAVEBEENSECRETLYDATINGFORLIKETWOMONTHSANDITSASECRETSOSHHHHHHHH!" He pushed out in one breath. Ezra was nervously staring at the floor when he heard Asoka sigh "Ezra that's nothing, you shouldn't be worried about that, but I'm glad you could trust me" she smiled.

"Now you" Ezra whispered.

"Well what do you want to know" she whispered back.

"What happened on the asteroid?" He asked seeing the panick in her eyes.

" I think that we should get everyone else first" Ahsoka replied with a half smile. When she got up to get the others Ezra grabbed her wrist. " don't leave me alone" he said anxiously as they locked eyes.

"I won't....don't worry ..... I won't." She told him comfortingly.

___________________________

" sir the Rebels have moved into space sector nine"

"Good work Kallus, now all we have to do is make sure they pay for the stolen......goods.....on the asteroid "

"Yes sir"

"MWAHAHAHAHA "

Hey guys sorry for the short chapter but at least we are getting somewhere!!!! Don't forget to vote and comment and TELL ME YOUR THEORIES OF WHAT HAPPENED ON THE ASTEROID!!!!!!!!

M.M🎭