Chapter 23

Ahsoka gathered fulcrum,hera and the rest of the crew. They gathered in the med-bay. They kinda knew why but asked anyway.

"Ok so I know you have all been wondering about what happened on the asteroid, well now I'm going to tell you." Ahsoka paused and looked around at her new friends faces.

Flashback!

"It all started with the fleet telling us about this old factory base where two people were seen with lightsabers. The black and white pictures had come from a reliable source so we recruited Hera to check it out.

We weren't really sure where this abandoned factory was in the outer rim but we had a few places in mind so we spent weeks searching up information about these pictures and we sent everything to Hera.

After we decided on the first place to check out , the asteroid,we also agreed that it may not be safe so we would just tell Hera and Kanan.

So everything was set up. The asteroid looked a lot like the place in to pictures so we headed straight for the cave where we saw the people. Little did we know that it was a trap.

There were imperial ships waiting for us as well as.....two inquisitors! They chased us back to the ghost so we had to leave our ship behind.

Worst of all I think they are still following!"

"Oh my gosh" gasped Sabine while zeb and Ezra were still trying to process it
"Why do u think they are still following us" question Zeb who still looked bewildered.

"Hmm I'm not sure but I just think they are following or tracking us some how." She replied unsurely

Kanan thought for a moment and whispered "Zeebo"

" what did you say Kanan?" Ezra asked flinching slightly

"Uh...do you remember when eh Zeebo was here and he chopper located that imperial tracker....well what if they tagged us again???" Asked Kanan as he looked around at his nodding crew.

"It's definitely possible...chopper scan the ship again we can't compromise the fleet" ordered Hera looking worried.

----------------------------------------------

"Agent Kallus what is your status."

"Lord Vader we are currently tracking the rebels through hyperspace they don't seem to be landing anytime soon though , sir. Shall we engage a persuite"

"No Kallus we need to find out where they are going. Send my newest recruits on the job."

"Yes sir, right away sir."

________________________

Ok so latest chapter is up sorry for the wait but I'm trying to update weekly so you guys don't have too long of a wait!

Tell me what you thought of this chapter! The next one will be up shortly which will be ALOT more action packed then the last couple 🙂 ok peace out!!!

M.M🎭