Chapter 25

Ok guys this is chapter 25 it's like a milestone or something ! Ok well I have some bad news .... This the end of the book .....however this book is only the first of many so yes there will be another book ! So plz tell me in the comments if you would like a second book or not ! Oh and I will also be re-doing the first couple of chapters in this book so please recommend to your friends! Well ok then, here it goes!

CHAPTER 25

Ezra lay on a bed whimpering in pain. The sweat thundered out of him for every second he lay there pulling his stomach together.

"Ezra you're gonna be fine Hera is on her way here to get us away from the empire" Kanan said running his hand through ezras hair trying to comfort him.

"Kanan" he gasped "the empire is coming but ......so is something else" he pushed out of his mouth.

Kanan looked confused but thought that maybe it was just the pain talking. He didn't want to question Ezra because he knew he wasn't up to it.

" Captain Rex what's the status" shouted one of the other clones.

"Sand storm and uh...ohh and walkers and ties !!!!" He said raising his voice."Positions men!" He roared.

It was worse than they could've ever imagined. There were walkers closing in and the storm was getting thicker. Was this it ? The end of the ghost crew?

Never!
----------------------------------------------

"I have a plan" mumbled Kanan.

"What?" Rex shouted back over the noise of the open hatch

"I have a plan!"Kanan said louder

"Well What is it!" Roared the captain

"Head for the heart of the storm" he spoke clearly furrowing his brow. Everyone knew he meant business so no one questioned the sanity of their Jedi captain.... And friend.

----------------------------------------------

The rebels didn't know if they wouldn't make it out alive but it wouldn't hurt to try.... Well it wouldn't hurt a lot?

The rickety old four legged walker headed for the storms centre with 4 walkers in hot persuite. The rebels finally approached the centre of the storm with the empire surrounding them. Shots were being fired as their walker struggled to stay standing.

"Ok , captain Rex, open the hatch!" Ordered Kanan.

"What! Why would I do that?" He replied looking astonished.

"Im taking out the walkers while this....thing is still standing!" He shouted through the noise of the wind outside.

"That's a really bad idea you will get yourself killed!" He roared thinking of how insane that was.

"Kanan....don't go....I'm coming...with you" Ezra whispered between sighs of pain.

"No Ezra you are...."But before he could finish their walker was shot and began to topple over.

Until finally it fell to the cold, hard ground.

----------------------------------------------