Chapter 24

It was affirmative, the rebels had been tagged by this a second time and on the back of the phantom. This worried Ezra because after the last time this happened he wasn't really ready for that again. Every morning when he got up his scar shot pain through him in every direction. Even sometimes when he stood up it happened, he didn't tell anyone so they didn't worry but when it happens he honestly thinks he will faint.

" uh so what's the plan" he asked leaning against the wall. Sabine noticed him looking quite pale but she said nothing.

" well I don't think we should do what we did last time cause.... You know...." Said Kanan trailing off.

" Yep, agreed, definitely not, new plan!" Came mutters from around to control room. Ashoka and Fulcrum looked around in confusion.

"Ok... Anyway.... I have a friend who has imperial knowledge who can probably remove it"  said Ahsoka smiling.

"Sounds good" said Hera smiling
"Ok I'll send you the co-ordinations" replied Ahsoka pushing some buttons on the control panel.

Zeb , Ezra , Sabine,Kanan and chopper loaded onto the phantom. It was a tight squeeze but they fit. The only problem was , Ezra, he had to stand up and he didn't feel well at all.

-----------------time-skip------------------

The phantom descended onto a sand ridden planet where you could see for miles around but they're was nothing to see. Just. Sand. Well so they thought until they saw a walker like machine approaching in the distance.

"Brace yourselves!" Shouted Kanan

The rickety machine came on fast. Kanan stood ready to unleash his lightsaber, his team stood behind him unsure of what to do. No one noticed Ezra at the back hugging his stomach with his eyes petrified in case the machine came too close because he knew he wouldn't be able to move from its path.

The four legged machine came right up to the crew, so much so they had to jump out of the way. But Ezra couldn't.

" EZRA!!! Move out of the way! " screamed Kanan but Ezra couldn't he just stood there crying in pain.

The machine stopped right before it hit Ezra who fell to the ground in pain. It felt like the stringed stitches in his stomach were being pulled out one by one, but he wasn't doing it ..... So who was?

Kanan rushed over to his padawan as three broad shouldered figures jumped down from the walker like thing.

"Is he alright ? We didn't hit him did we ? " one of the men called.

"No but you couldn't have got any closer! " Sabine growled back.

" Stop it ! He needs help ! Please! " begged Kanan

"And who do you think you are to order us around!" Replied the man

"Ugh! The empire will be here soon! Please help us!" Kanan roared at him

The man who looked like the leader of the three narrowed his eyes at Kanan. " you work with the empire! KILL THEM!"

The three men pulled out blasters and began firing at the rebels. Kanan pulled out his lightsaber and deflected the shots as Sabine and Zeb backed him up.

"Hold up! You're a Jedi!" Yelled the leader of the of the Three. " if you don't work for the empire.....then who sent you" he questioned suspiciously.

Kanan put his saber back on his belt and told the others to lower their weapons. " Ahsoka sent us" Kanan replied as the leader stood with is mouth open . " Quickly! Get inside! And tend to the injured one!"he echoed.

" thank you sir!" Said Zeb greatfully.

" please, call me captain Rex " he smiled

" .....clones..." Whispered Kanan with anger in his eyes.

___________________________

" sir we have tracked the rebels to tattooine and have set our best men to the job"

" good work Kallus ....and I too have slowed them down by pulling at a few strings....mwahahahaha!!!!!!!!!"

----------------------------------------------

Ahhhhhh what did you think!!!! Don't forget to vote and comment! To tell me:

-Who do you think is coming for them?
-Did ezras illness have something to do with the force...Vader???
- What's up with kanan's anger with the clones?
-And will they make it back to the fleet with Hera in one piece!

Find out sooooooooooon!

M.M🎭