Chapter 12

A small groan followed by a yawn woke Sabine up. Oh good, it wasn't a dream she thought and she smiled sleepily at Ezra.

He had one arm around her and rested his head on hers while she lay her head in the crook of his neck.They both stared at eachothers loving eyes.

Sabine sat up in alarm "do you think they saw us?'' Ezra thought for a moment and looked up at Zebs bed ''I don't think Zeb even slept here last night?'' He said in a wondering voice. Sabine started to laugh still practically on top of Ezra who started laughing too. ''We can't let them know, can we?'' Giggled Sabine. ''we had better keep this to ourselves he said pulling Sabine closer and kissed her, she kissed back. Sabine sighed saying ''lets go up to the confrence room'' she got up and walked to the door.'' You coming? '' she asked as Ezra raised an eyebrow and jestured to his many injuries "oh yeah!" Exclaimed Sabine. She helped Ezra up who occasionally groaned in pain but they made it to the door and down hall to the confrence room.

They walked in Kanan was lying on the couch with a cloth on his head.''Kanan! '' exclaimed Ezra limping to him "what happened! '' he shouted to Zeb who was in the corner eating soup. ''Nothing, nothing I'm fine''moaned Kanan ''stop yelling he added". Ezra sighed in relief that his master was ok .''That's enough excitement for you" said Sabine watching Ezra get pale with worry, she jestured for him to sit down.

Hera walked into the main confrence room. "Glad to see everyone is finally awake" she said raising an eyebrow at Ezra and Sabine. Their eyes widened as they looked at eachother in shock -did Hera know?

''Anyway'' started Hera ''Sabine, Zeb and I will be going on a mission into Tatooine and ....'' she was cut off by Ezra '' and what about me and Kanan?'' He asked excitedly. ''Well" she began ''you two will be staying here to look after the ship'' Ezra's spirits dropped immediately ''ok he said disappointedly, he wasn't even going to bother fighting with her because he knew that he wasn't up for it.

Hera thought it best not to tell Ezra about the situation with Kanan because Chopper would take great care of them.... hopefully?

''Ok our mission is to take Emperialist crates from tatooine to lathol so, Chop have the ship ready to take off when we get everything loaded'' explained Hera. Chopper bleeped to show he understood. ''Suit up everyone, this is gonna be a risky one!

There's alot more to it than you think, alot more Hera thought to herself.

Hexes to all!
So please don't forget to vote and comment also I have started a new book called
'Falling to my knees' so please read it ! Thanks again!
M.M