Chapter 4

Chapter 4.
The rest of the crew watched in amazement as Ezra floated above his bed with a projection of a memory coming from his mind. The memory was of the battle with the inquisitor. They watched till the end.

"He was about to be killed and then he remembered that you were injured and that he had to help you, and you could have died if you were left there for long" said Hera thankful and amazed

"Ezra saved both of our lives'' replied Kanan with relief. Yet he was slightly disappointed in himself.

"I cant believe the kid fought of the inquisitor!" Said Zeb rather suprised.

Ezras memory disappeared as he fell back down towards his bed.

"Woooohh" Kanan knees weakened and he became less tensed,his eyes rolled back as he fell too but was quickly held back up by Hera and Sabine "ok you have to go back to the Living room and sit down, chopper and Zeb stay here with Ezra for awhile" said Hera.

They went back to the Living room, the girls sat Kanan on the couch as he breath heavily.

"Aah" Kanan flinched put his hand to his shoulder .

"Are you alright?" asked Hera

"Yeah I'm just sore and also Ezra, I'm worried for him'' he said disappointedly.

"Hey, we're all worried about him,but he will recover in his own time. Anyway its getting late and we've had a long day and we should all get some rest" she smiled a comforting smile. And on that note, with low spirits, they all went to bed.

------------------Later-----------------

"Hera!" A whisper came from the darkness. "Heeerrraaa!" It was louder this time.

"Who's there?'' she asked in a whisper.

There was a pause before the reply " It's Sabine" said the voice. "Can I turn on the light?" She asked.

"Yeah!" replied Hera as she flicked on the light.

"I was in Ezras room again and he had another flash back" said Sabine sadly

"....and what happened?" asked Hera concerned.