Chapter 20!

Wow eyebrow! It's like marking a milestone or something lol ok another new chapter!!!!

They ghost had safely jumped through hyperspace. And each of our Jedi friends had began to wake.

"What happened" groaned kanan who shook Ezra to try and wake him up.

"All three of you got knocked out randomly when cadets ship was chasing us. Which leaves me with a nagging question" Replied Hera as Ahsoka sat up rubbing her forehead.

"It leaves my with a few questions but ask away Hera" said kanan still trying to wake Ezra.

"Um ok well are you a Jedi Ahsoka? " asked Hera much to everyone's shock.

"I knew I couldn't keep it from you much longer,yes I am a Jedi" replied Ahsoka shocking Everyone much more.

"WHAAAAAAAAAAT!" Sabine And Zeb gasped in unison.

After a minute or two from the"biggest shocker" yet, (seriously does the previous chapters of your lives mean nothing to you!!!!!)
Kanan still couldn't wake Ezra.

"Can someone get me some water I think there's something up with Ezra" asked kanan who was beginning to worry.

A second or two later Zeb came back with a pot of water.

SPLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH!

Zeb threw the water over Ezra.

"Zeb!!!!!!!!" Shouted kanan.

"What ! That's what you were gonna do weren't you!"he replied.

"Noooooo Zeb I was going too..."Kanan was about to say when he glanced at Ezra. Ezra's eyes were glowing red and he sat up with anger in him.

"Beware of thy Lord Vader he sees all" His voice was deep and gruff as if someone was speaking through him, they were just using him as a puppet with the force as the strings. Everyone was shocked at what they were seeing and Sabine was scared as her eyes filled with tears.

Kanan knew that Vader had got into his head and until they were far away from Vader he hadn't a chance to get him back.

The hyperspace jump was over and the connection between Vader and Ezra was lost. Ezra fell to the ground but was caught by Kanan. "I never ment for this to happen to you Ezra" his eyes were watery as he held Ezra in his arms.

"Ka...Kanan....What happened"a weak whisper came from Ezra.

"Nothing everything will be ok" Replied Kanan with sadness in him.

Everyone knew that this was the point of no return. The rebellion was rising and fighting will get harder but in the end they fight for what they believe in.

They believe in freedom.

Meanwhile. ...

"Sir we have gained a signal from the rebels ship they have gone into deep space. We have reason to believe they are meeting up with a fleet or gaining new crew members from tatooine."

"Yes well done kallus I too have gained temporary acces to the padawan rebel. Hot pursuits Kallus."

Vader said this with an unsurity in his voice. Tatooine was no holiday in fact the only times he was there it had been a living nightmare.