Song You Bump While Picking/Dropping Up/Off Your Child *Louis*

***********\\\\\\\\\\\\\
Inspired from the times in Elementary School when my mom/dad would drop me off bumping loud a** music
Oh and that pic is your car a rolls royce
***************\\\\\\\\\

Louis-

"AMERIE HURRY UP YOU GOTTA BE AT SCHOOL EARLY TODAY YOU HAVE TO MANY WARNINGS FROM THE SCHOOL FOR BEING LATE ALL THE DAMN TIME!!" You yelled at your daughter. She is 15, seems like yesterday she was only 5 running around with her goof of a dad at the playground. You missed those easier days.

"DAD SAID HE WOULD DROP ME OFF!" Amerie yelled over the running water of the shower.
She seems to forget that after One Direction ending Louis is now a soccer coach for a co-ed team at a school that takes 45 minutes to drive to.

"YOUR DAD LEFT HE HAS SOCCER PRACTICE!"

"Well I'm dressed now let's go." Amerie said while towel drying her light and dark brown kinky curled hair. You and Louis made a bomb azz baby.

You were still in you pajamas, which consisted of your hair wrapped in a bandana, no make up (wake up flawless) cheetah print flowy pants, and a white tank top with house slippers , you didn't want Amerie to be late so you decided to leave the house the way you woke up, you didn't care what anyone thought anyway.

You grabbed your keys and went into the car heating it up while Amerie got her bag and locked the door.

The car door closed with Amerie in the passenger seat and you started your car pulling out the driveway on the route to Ameries school.

You drive through the school parking lot with Kiss Kiss by Chris Brown bumping out your speakers, even though the doors were still closed you knew the other kids could hear your music based on all the looks at your car, even though it's bomb af you knew it was just the music.

"Mom can you turn down the music everyone is staring..."

"I don't give a f*** Amerie, Now hurry yo azz into class before it's grassed got me looking all types of mess and you worried about my music?? Hurry on I gotta go!" you said tired of the fact you had to wake up because of Amerie always taking so damn long. You were ready to cuss her out.

"Okay bye mom I love you."
You gave Amerie a kiss on her cheek, "I love you too now go."

Amerie opened the door and your music woke everyone up.

SHE WANT THAT LOVEY DOVEY (LOVEY DOVEY) THAT KISS KISS (KISS KISS)-

You watched Amerie close the door and walk into the building. As you were about to drive off a teacher ran towards your car.

" Ma'am the volume for your music was too high and the song was innapropiate that's not acceptable at this school."

You have her a look and sped off with your music playing loud and proud.

"Well I'll be damned if imma listen to the shiit on the radio." You told yourself.

***********************
So how was it?

If you can't tell these are going to be slow updates hope you liked this chap.

✌✌✌❤❤❤