Song You Bump When Picking Up / Dropping Off Your Child

Zayn-

You just got off work ready to go home and soak in a nice warm bath but Zayn called saying he couldnt pick up you guys son, Zaire. Usually Zayn picked him up because his job was closer to his school but he had to produce an extra song for a new upcoming artist. After 1D he decided to be a singer/songwriter and producer.

You got into your Mercedes Benz on the way to pick Zaire up.

Zaire was only 7 so the teachers were also waiting outside with him and other little kids. You knew they could hear your surround sound beats even though you were down the street. You were bumping I Luv Dis Sh*t by August Alsina and no you are not going to turn it down.

You then pulled up to the school pick up lane and honked your horn so Zaire can hurry up so you can take your bath, as Zaire opened up the back door he wasnt even suprised you were bumping he is use to it.

But his teachers werent.

One of the ladies looked appauled at the lyrics but you didn't care you just wanted to get home.

"How was your day baby?" you asked Zaire, you cherished his little answers because you knew by the time he gets about 11 or 12 he was going to start getting distant.

You heard his seat buckle. "My day wes goud, how about yours mommy- Look its Mrs.Shithead! (Shuh-Theed)" Zaire pointed out the window.

You turn in your seat rolling down the window as Mrs.Shithead walks towards you.

"That loud ghetto music you are playing is unacceptable on school grounds, Im going to have to write Zaire a warni-"

You had enough.

"Zaire don't repeat anything mommy is about to say." You already knew something was gonna blow out.

"Okay mommy-

You looked her dead in the eye.

"My car my rules you understand right okay next subject, My music is not ghetto its just very different from the music you listen to okay lets not get judgemental-

"Maam there is no need to get loud."

Oh hell no.

"I WASNT F*CKING LOUD BEFORE BUT NOW I WILL BE AND DONT YOU EVER F*CKING INTERRUPT ME AGAIN YOU ARE NOT GIVING ZIZI A WRITE UP BECAUSE OF MY MUSIC WHERE IS THE PRINCIPAL!" you were ready to throw some hands.

But luckily you explained what had happened ans the principal believed you because he saw it all from a distance.

The song was over but you put it on replay as you were leaving and flipped Mrs.Shithead off, Ha her name is pratically Sh*t head you laugh to yourself.