[°Li°] I Should Have Cheated

Sorry it was late writers block is a biiihhh

*****

You picked out the last tissue from your tissue box to wipe your tears.

Liam once again has accused you of cheating, something you'd never do.

But it was way worse this time.

You don't know what made him come up with that assumption.

All you did was come home from work.

*Flashback*

You got off work and decided to go to the supermarket to buy the things you need to make dinner.

After you were done you drove home. It was late, real dark outside since you and Liam lived not in the city but not in the country side either.

You pulled up on the gravel driveway, the sound was comforting.

When you got inside you were thrown question after question.

Liam was red in the face, his dress shirt was crinkled, tie loosened.

"Y/n you better tell me the truth!"

"About what?-"

"YOU KNOW WHAT! YOU'RE CHEATING!"

This all came outta know where.

You never gave Liam a reason to assume such things. He knew your work schedule & what you usually did afterwards if you didn't go home.

Liam stormed out the house after you couldn't answer since your tears were falling at a fast pace & you had no words.

*Flashback End*

It was late at night so you ended up going to bed, hoping Liam will be there when you wake up.

* * *

You woke up to an empty home. So you decided to go out to lunch with a friend, since you woke up late.

"So he just started lashing out outta no where?" You friend asked sipping their tea.

You nodded your head, eating a piece of your sandwich. You were seated by the window so you decided to admire the smiling people outside.

Then you saw Liam. He was coming out a skinny building, looking messy.

And after came a girl. She clung onto Liams arm, and he looked annoyed by it.

"What you so focused on?" Your friend asked looking where your stare was at.
"Oh lordt."

As your friend was commentating on Liam's actions he looked towards the cafe you two were in.

You were pretty sure he didn't see you, there was little curtain blocking you, but you know for sure he saw Y/f/n.

You saw panic on his face & he immediately pushed the girl off his arm, pacing out of y/f/n's eyes, and unknowingly yours.

"You should probably get to the house before he does." Your friend suggested.

You felt like crying at first, but then a plan webbed in your mind.

"Don't worry about that," You smirked. "I have a better idea."

You told Y/f/n the plan which made her lips lift up also.

* * * * *

You got home around 6:00. The house was all clean, dishes too.

You hung up your coat & Liam came from around the corner.

"How was your day babe?" He asked enthusiaticly.

"Oh fine, I went out to eat then hung out with y/f/n at her house."

Liam looked paler.

"What did you guys do or talk about?"

"She was talking to me about how her husband wanted to remodel the house, diet plans, and how you are cheating on me." You said while walking to the kitchen to prepare your keurig to make some tea.

"She's lying!" Liam said defensively.

"Oh no she ain't, know why?"
"Cause I know you saw her in the window of that cafe! I was there. I came to a conclusion on why you turn on me." You added sugar to your tea."It's the guilt of you cheating on me so you try to convince yourself I'm in the wrong."

Liam was soeechless at all these facts you were throwing at him.
"But sorry! I'm not the one committing infidelity, I could've since you constantly accuse me of doing so, I should've saw it by then."

You took sips of your tea. "So just leave Liam."

Liam obliged but before he went he asked:
"Is this the end of us?"

"Yes, it's done. For good."