He Gets You Pregnant (Louis)

"Please leave a message after the tone."

"Beeep."

"Hey it's me, Y/N, call me back asap it's important."

"Louis, it's Y/N again, I really need you to answer the phone."

"Louis I am really tired of this sh*t just answer the f*ckin' phone!"

No matter how many times you called Louis he wouldn't answer. You've been messing with him for a while when his girlfriend, Evee, couldn't satisfy him you were there to do so.

And you regret it deeply. You got pregnant right after Louis got his old side chick, Brie, pregnant. You're just another baby mama. You think Louis caught on to why you were becoming a little skiddish so he kind of just disappeared.

You need to tell him face to face but if he couldn't face you, you will have someone else tell him cause you're tired of his little Tom & Jerry games.

Leaving the clinic to confirm this pregnancy across the road there was a diner, and in that diner was Louis laughing, seeming like he was having the time of his life with Evee.

This was your chance to tell him, you'd be ruining two peoples days but you don't know when you're going to see him again so you had to take it.

You walked into the diner quickly walking towards Louis's table. His smile quickly turned into a pale scared face.

Smirking while pulling out a seat in between Louis and Evee you sat down. You didn't mean to seem cocky but in situations similar to this you put up a strong facade.

"Hey Louis, long time no see."

"Y/n, what are you doing here?" Louis's voice held nervousness. "Can we talk another time I'm on a date-.

"Sorry Evee this is going to break your heart to have Louis do this to you again but, Louis I am pregnant. Before you ask yes it's yours. I haven't slept with anyone besides you since we started messing around there is no other option, if you don't believe I am pregnant here." You pulled out the ultrasound pictures laying them onto the table.

"Louis!! Again?! Really??! You said- you said- " Evee cut herself off with her sobs.

You felt bad but you would feel even worse not letting him and her know about your pregnancy. After hearing Evee sobbing you heard a scrap of the chair and saw her running out the the diner. You turned to Louis to see him looking down at the ground in guilt.

"Louis. .."

"What do you want Y/n? Ask away because you've already ruined my day."

"Ruined?? Maybe if you answered those phone calls instead of being a little b*tch no one's day would be ruined! We both know why you were avoiding me! You already knew I was pregnant so why avoid it? You knew I was already going to find you!" He came at you sideways with all that mess, you had to let him know who he was dealing with.

Louis didn't answer, instead he pulled out a check book, after filling it out he handed it to you, not only did the numbers make your eyes bulge out but his request did too.

"Now, Y/n this should provide for you and the baby's needs, I'll find someone to come out and give you more money to take care. You will never see me again. I want Evee not you.

Before you could recover from his words and respond, he was gone.
That was the last time you saw him.