Girl Fight *Alaya*

This was requested a little after my "Camila can die" rant so yes the rat is. . featured here but I hope you like it Alaya, alayamalik!

This will be different from my other request b/c there's a fight scene! I will do any request asked unless I do tell you i can't remember PM Only!

***

Alaya & Zayn walked hand in hand down the street.

"So Alaya, how do you feel about being interviewed with me?" Zayn asked her sipping his milkshake.

"I don't know about that, why do I have to be interviewed? You're the famous one!" Alaya responded.

They got to Zayn's car, he unlocked it & opened the door for Alaya so she could get inside. He jogged to the driver's seat and started to drive back home.

"Well, we've been dating for a long time, they want to get to know you. Especially since you don't sugar coat sh*t. Also the other girlfriend's agreed with the boys, we're just waiting on you now."

"Oh, then yes!"

Alaya & the other boys girlfriends considered each other the best of friends. They all got along with one another & had the same interest.

There was Helen, Louis' girl, Andrea, Liam's girl, Jasmine, Niall's girl and Skylar, Harry's girl.

Helen tended to be confused at time's, and adorable.

Andrea was a wild card. You never know her next move.

Jasmine will stand for what she feels. She's never afraid to go off.

Skylar was quiet and kind of a cry baby. But Harry didn't mind.

When Alaya and Zayn got home he quickly contacted Jimmy Kimmel to let him the know the interview is ready to go when he's ready.

While he did that Alaya went to their bedroom opening up the group chat.

Alayayaya: omgg why didn't y'all tell me about that interview giggity?!

Andreafinessin': don't eva refer to a gig as a giggity

Jazzi: Zayn wanted to ask you first

Skysdalimit: I can't wait to show them how better we are than their exes!!!

Hellistheend: why do we have to?

Andreafinessin': well since we are a different race from their ex's you know damn well they gonna try us!!

Alayayaya: well if they try somethin' I'm bringing somethin

The girls continued to chat until it was time to go to sleep.

***** A Day before the Interview *****

Alaya & the other girls besides Andrea, she was running a little late, were getting body scrubs at a spa when Andrea walked in looking mad as ever.

"Who sh*t in yo jrawls?" Jasmine said nonchantly.

Andrea took off her towel, only revealing a strapless bikini set, and laid on the massage table, putting the towel over her bum.

"Well I was on twitter, & we all know the boys came from the X Factor. So remember when they basically kind of endorsed that band. . .what's it called... Oh yeah I think 5th Misplacements." Andrea said sighing as soon as the scrubbing started.