Unfoolish (Harry)

You and Harry have been married for almost 10 years.

Through out all those years Harry has always been promiscuous. Flirting with woman at social events right in your face. You always forgave him though. You knew Harry was a flirt when you two first met so what's the problem now?

The problem is he would always find a way to blame it on you.
"I wouldn't have to flirt with other women if you did this or that or blah blah blah. . ."
Through out all these years Harry has put into your mind that he has the right to do what he does. It's always your fault he cheats, your fault he lies, and your fault that he can't be the man he use to be.

But one day you walked into Harry cheating on you, nothing new, but it was with your own sister.

Seeing that just made you snap.

You never were the harmful type so what you did was suprising. You ran down the stairs of your 3 story home, going to the room which held all of Harry's beloved items.

His awards.

You one by one through them at the walls, the ground, and even out the window. Seeing Harry cheat hurt you but not as much as your sister. Your sister, y/s/n, is the one you ran to when Harry did things and for him to go to her and her to him hurt badly.

You heard footsteps running near you so you grabbed as many awards you can fit in your hands and ran towards the front door. You didn't make it though, you were pushed to the ground with Harry on top of you, his hot tears falling on your neck.

What is he crying for? You never cheated on him.

"GET OFF HARRY YOU DISGUST ME!" You yelled and squirmed trying to vet outta Harry's grasp. "MOVE PLEASE I DONT WANT TO LOVE YOU ANYMORE MOVE- you went into a fit of coughs.

"Y/N I didn't think it would hurt you this badly, I'm sorry okay, I just wanted a reaction from you all throughout this marriage I thought you didn't really care what I did-

You were outraged.
"YOU THOUGHT I DIDNT CARE? HARRY IM BROKEN BECAUSE OF YOU!! AND FOR A REACTION REALLY HARRY?? HOW COULD YOU IF ANYONE WAS NEGLECTED IT WAS ME HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT?!" You were full on sobbing.

Harry gor off of you trying to hold you with him.

"No Harry we're done. It's over I avnt believe I let you do this to me for all these years. I will not keep running back to you, so excuse me."

Harry was going to grab you again but you ran for your bedroom, your sister still in the sheets. Apology in her eyes you said "Youre not my sister and youll never be. DO YOU HEAR ME? You can have him y/s/n But dont you ever come to me ever again." You grabbed your Louis Vuitton duffle bag putting some clothes in.

You werent a house wife You made your own money. You had no problem starting over.

Going towards the front door Harry sat in a corner crying more than he did on your wedding day. You want that Harry but that Harry is gone.

And so are you.