Halloween [°Z°]

Okay in the media is your costume, make up, and hair but the cape that comes with your costume is not apart of it thats why I put a different cape. And its flying in the wind because you'lk have to read to find out why.
Sorry it's so late love yall

*****

It was 3 days before Halloween & you couldn't wait!

Your boyfriend, Zayn, was going to be a big bad wolf, and you, little red riding hood.

You walked to Zayn's house, you wanted everything to be perfect.

Yes, you went to his house 3 days before to make sure he had his outfit set & ready, and see if he was going to do werewolf makeup or just wear a mask.

You got to his house, knocking on the door you heard something in the backyard.

You noticed his parents weren't home, so you knocked again. Zayn doesn't really like going with his parents places.

No one answered once again, so you went to the side of his house. Sometimes Zayn was that lazy to open the front door, so he'll tell you to head to the side door.

You pushed open the backyard door to get to the side door, you heard growling as soon as you got to the side door.

You were not with the sh*ts so you backed away from his house, slowly.

But you stepped on a leaf.

It crunched & you heard something make a gruff like sound, & steps coming towards you.

You quickly hid behind the trash bin, squeezing yourself against the side of his house.
You held your breath as you heard the animal walk towards the bin you were at, but luckily it just turned around & walked away.

As it neared the forest you peeped around the corner & the animal turned it's head. It was a huge wolf, and for some reason it looked familiar. It saw you but turned around & ran into the forest.

You waited a couple minutes before wiping the almost frozen, wet leaves sticking to your jeans off. As you walked home you thought about how the eyes of the wolf were strangely familiar and mesmerizing.

* * * * *

It was Halloween morning and you woke up to your alarm. Halloween was on a school day so you got dressed in regular clothes.

As you were getting dressed your phone made a sound, you grabbed it seeing you got a text from Zayn.

Zaddy😜: I'm going to be late to school today, see me at lunch

You let out a big sigh.

You: Okay, see you then 😥

You smiled as you sent that text, the emoji will make him feel guilty for sure.

You finished getting dressed & fixed your hair. You grabbed your bag & left the house.

You hopped into your jeep backing out the driveway and on your way to school. You got to school parking your car you saw everyone wearing cat ears, a tail, or had colorful hair. You couldn't wait till after school to get dressed up with your boo & head to the party.

You got out your car & headed to your locker, standing there was Y/f/n with a frown on her face, you assume since you only saw one side of her face.

"Y/f/n? What's wrong?" You put your hand on her shoulder & she turned around.

"What happened?!" You gently put glided you fingers against the 3 scratches lined up that went from her temple & curved under her eye.