He Gets You Pregnant (Harry)

"Well, Ms.Y/L/N, you are 2 months pregnant. Those headaches and mini fevers are symptoms of pregnancy, so no need to worry about having a disease, unless you consider pregnancy a disease. . " The doctor at your school's clinic kept rambling on you stopped listening as soon as she said you were pregnant and immediately you remembered what happened 2 months ago.

*Flashback*

"Y/n!" someone whispered.

You heard it but you didn't want to get up. Your head hurt like a b*tch from all the alcohol you drunk.

It was quiet for a couple seconds so you decided to get comfy again. Until someone yelled into your ear.

"Y/N! Get the f*ck up we have to go, our parents are looking for us!" Harry yelled into your ear.

You got up ready to swing at Harry, but deciding not to because you were really cold.

Because you were naked.

You gasped looking between you and Harry seeing he was naked too.

"Harry?! Did we have sêx?" you asked. You never thought you would get laid down by your bestfriend, ever.

". . . .I guess so Y/N." Harry didn't look so bothered.

"Harry! How are you so calm with this? We're ju-"

"Just friends, I know." Harry said sounding gloomy. He then got up d*ck swinging and all. You immediatley covered your eyes, glad that your skin never showed a blush.

"Y/n you can look if you want you loved it all last night." Harry said smirking at you.

"What happened to "Hurry up our parents are looking for us"? Hmm?" you said smugly.

"Oh yeah!" Harry immediatley grabbing his sweat pants and putting them on.

"Where are your boxers?" you asked snapping your bra together then putting on your underwear.

"Never had any on." Harry shrugged.

He really doesn't care.

"Do you think they'll check here?" you asked, both of your parents knew about the abondoned house people threw parties at, no one has thrown one since they found out but you guys thought they wouldn't come if there wasn't a party in a while.

"Nah, I don't think they would come her- " Harry was interrupted by your mother.

"Y/N BRING YOUR A$$ HERE NOW! WHY ARE YOU BARELY DRESSED?!?" your mother then stormed in looking around then seeing Harry standing there shirtless.

She gasped saying: "You! You two had sêx huh?? I hope yall used protection!" you could see veins coming out your mother's neck, smoke from her ears.

"Mo-"

*End Of Flashback*

"Y/n are you alright?" The doctor had her hand on your shoulder.

"Yeah I just have to tell my mom. . ." and Harry.

At your school's clinic if you were to get pregnant, it's mandatory for them to call your parents, but it was an exception for you. You had good rep inside of school so they trusted that you would tell your parents.

"Okay Y/n, good luck!"

You left the clinic wrapping your coat around you tighter and putting your hood on, the wind was harsh especially on your hair.