You're His Step-Sister (Zayn)

"Lmao is he really thirst trappin'? " Your friend said on facetime.

"Yup, I'll call you back gots to record this. " You said.

"Ok when you done send me it."

"Gotchu. " You said then hung up. You creeped down the hallway Zayn's music getting louder each step.

You got to his door and opened it up just so your phone can fit.

There Zayn was recording himself lip syncing to Say It by Tory Lanez.

"You gon' have to do more than just" He put his hands up like a prayer. "Say It! " He looked into the camera biting his lip. "You gon' have to do less when you" He rotated his hips."Do It!"
. . . .

He started to point at the camera then ripped open his shirt. "You know you know and you know this foreign car let it go. . . "

You couldn't take it anymore.
You busted out laughing.

You laughed even harder when Zayn turned around shock all over his face, and his shirt ripped open like he was R-Kelly.

"Y/n what are you- IS THAT A DAMN CAMERA?!" He started running towards you but tripped on one of his own shoes which gave you the opportunity to run away as fast as you could.

You ran down the stairs to the basement.

Currently a friend of Zayn's and kinda yours was staying down there for a bit because his parents were on a business trip.

You quickly locked the door and turned around to Niall in your face. He was in his boxers which didn't faze you.

Yeah Zayn is your step brother but he was more like blood. Your parents got together when you and Zayn were 5, so you kinda knew Niall. You just didn't talk.

"Hey Ni, Imma stay down here till Zayn chills off so if he ask, I'm not here." You said panting a little.

"Why though?" He asked rubbing his eyes and turning around to dig in the mini fridge.

"I caught him on camera doing something and now he's gonna-"

"Y/N IM GONNA F*CKING KILL YOU!! "

"-kill me. " You finished off while giggling a little bit along with Niall. He kept his eyes on you for a while so you guys decided to play a board game.